Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*checks SSC website*

Holy crap! That's quite the push back! ED-209 to April and Robocop to August. Still, this works out great for me. I could spring for the $700.00 these two will cost, next month, but this gives me a bit of a breather. Surprised by the delay, though. HT has just been hitting release date after release date, so was 90% sure these were coming in February.

Thanks for the head's up, Puni!

Feb to Aug. What a jump. Will at least prevent this from being released with 20 other figures at once.

Wasn't planning on getting ed 209, but with the delay, I might be able to budget him in

They need the time to retool it into a Robocop 3 figure

Darth_vader_no.gif

August is terrible for me. Have a trip and truck tabs to pay for. Saving is sooooo hard lol. Wish they would just let me pay it off.

Glad not to feel the financial pressure for a bit, but August is after next Comic Con. Big delay! Wonder if they had problems with paint sticking to the metal. Regardless, if I end up with a superior piece to what would have hit in Feb., I say bring it. This will be my Robo for life.

That works for me. Gives me time after the next couple of orders to save up for Robo and have the money set to order in August and for ED I may have a chance to get. Works for me 100% very happy with this delay. Got too many other things to pay off.

I frequent quite a few hobby forums (timepieces, cars, models, etc) and I have to say that only here on sideshow the topic of how people is paying for their "toys" comes up so often. Just my useless observation. By the way I will probably be paying my Robo with Paypal if anyone's interested :)

Back