Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh*

Come on HT. You've brought forward everything else. Bring this forward too!

My most anticipated 1/6 release.

Yeah i'd like for these to come out next month (ED+Robo) and delay the MK42 and IP by a month each. Release 42 in march and IP in april
so i dont have to cancel one of them.

After seeing EB robo. I have higher hopes for HT robo! Get this guy shipped already!

Bri

This is probably the most exciting 1:6 release (including ED-209) since I got into collecting 2 years ago, and I'm far from the biggest RoboCop fan on the boards. Robo and ED's designs are second to none and it looks like HT's hit it out of the park. Thank goodness there is a company out there able to do justice to some of these beloved franchises.

This, ED-209, and Wolverine are all supposed to drop next month, but with CNY in about a week, I wonder if they will all be revealed for launch next week, or if it will be more like mid-late February?

I'm trying to wait to mid-Feb to order @SSC via Flex.

Ha! Just checked my SSC account and I only have one payment left for this guy in February. Likely to be moved because a delay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not! Just spent around £650 in the last week on figures, plus WM MkII and DX13 will need the balance paying shortly. They can take their time with Robo and ED

For me, figure of the year.

If I had to choose between this and a future BD version I would choose the first one, more iconic, but I want to have a full face Murphy/Weller likeness. Cant afford financialy speaking or space for two robocop bodies.

Robo-Hero-05-72.jpg

OMG had mentioned in the War Machine picture thread that with Chinese New Year arriving that nothing new would be shipping for a while. I remember last year with Bane and Joker 2.0 being revealed in January but we didn't see them in the US for a while. If I remember right Bane was late February and Joker was in March. We haven't even seen his HK release yet. I think it's more likely it'll be at least March before Robocop. Hope he's earlier though.

For me, figure of the year.

If I had to choose between this and a future BD version I would choose the first one, more iconic, but I want to have a full face Murphy/Weller likeness. Cant afford financialy speaking or space for two robocop bodies.

View attachment 90611

I agree with all of that. Man Weller really looked like a cyborg. They def blew it in the new flick. Look is all wrong.

I will be cancelling my bbts pre-order so I'm letting the FREAKS know first! TOO many preorders coming in with wmII and MOS, NOT enough money!! you can thank me laters!!

The BBTS ones went back up for pre-order a while ago so no need, heh, but thanks for the heads up anyways, mate :yess:

Yup, still available at BBTS.

I went ahead and ordered from SSC yesterday so I can Flex it. I will see you all again in June or July lol. :p

Back