Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the figure I'm most excited about
Getting asm and mos, but this takes the cake

Only the anticipation of hulk was greater
When do you all think a realistic release date is?

To be honest a-dev I have never let the delays annoy me and I'm just happy to get them eventually so It could come in 2015 and I would be happy. And as you say it gives us time to save.

Also that is an awesome looking Ripley you got, you will have to post some pictures and your thoughts when she arrives.

Thanks fellas. An Alien piece wasn't on my radar at the moment with the Terminator and Robocop stuff that's coming but you don't get many chances to get a great Ripley figure due to Sigourney Weaver's reluctance to grant likeness permission and this custom looks as good as they come. There's also very few female characters that I'd buy - Sarah Connor obviously, Cameron from Sarah Connor Chronicles, Pfeiffer's Catwoman and of course Ripley.

Really tempted to P.O this fig but Im still thinking they will release a BD Version. Wish I was rich and just get both.

Really tempted to P.O this fig but Im still thinking they will release a BD Version. Wish I was rich and just get both.

A BD version is going to be released. It will have a mask less Murphy sculpt and will be based on the look after his battle with ED and the Police SWAT team.

Back