Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could understand someone getting both to have him posed in and out of the chair but i
would much rather save the money for my ED and just have robo in some badass gun pose.
I am thinking of making an OCP dio to try and create the ED fight scene, that would look cool.

I already have the older version of robo so no reason for me not to get the chair. Its a great accesory, infact to me its the thing thats getting me most excited along with the fact that it wil be my first die cast. As far as ed. I just dont have space for it - unfortunately. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

the chair is an iconic look for RoboCop. If I wasn't using the points I prob wouldn't have gotten the chair.

The dream scene? Yeah i guess that is somewhat iconic him awaking and remembering his murder.
Ok thats a good enough reason but i still want him posed with his gun not in a chair.
If u guys got the chair its cool though :peace

If anyone is toying with the idea on getting the chair then I would say get it now if you can as you will pay a small fortune for one should you decide to pick it up in the future.

If anyone is toying with the idea on getting the chair then I would say get it now if you can as you will pay a small fortune for one should you decide to pick it up in the future.

That i agree with! ... I think its a unique accesory and especially not much has traditionally been produced with robocop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:lol

My first awe moment was during my first viewing at age 12.

Murphy getting drawn & quartered at the Mill. :monkey2 :monkey4 :horror

Very disturbing scene. Especially with the way they grin and gloat as they're shooting him to pieces.

Really he should have been completely beyond salvage. Makes me wonder why Mr Kinney wasn't immediately a Robocop candidate.

What was it Bob Morton said ''as soon as some poor scmuck volunteers''? Imagine if Mr Kinney popped his head up from the table ''me.....I volunteer!''

Last edited:
Very disturbing scene. Especially with the way they grin and gloat as they're shooting him to pieces.

Really he should have been completely beyond salvage. Makes me wonder why Mr Kinney wasn't immediately a Robocop candidate.

'Not yet he ain't' as Clarence walks towards his gang was a really chilling moment as you knew from the news scene that Murphy was about to come face to face with a cop killer. :(

Can't seem to pull the trigger on this one. The diecast metal and talking feature are things that don't matter to me - and have made this figure too expensive. Maybe Hot Toys have priced me out of the market... it's a sad day. If this figure was around $200 - $230, I'd have no hesitation. But a $300 figure is just too expensive for a casual fan.

^It's definitely become a very expensive pass-time. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of years. The 12inch market has become quite saturated (how many Batmen, Ironmen and Jokers), with prices rising and space being an issue for me, I've been very selective in what I purchase. I'm very happy for the collectors getting this Robocop - he's a character that Hot Toys needed revisiting. But for me, the talking feature is adding to the production cost and cheapening this figure IMO.

Can't seem to pull the trigger on this one. The diecast metal and talking feature are things that don't matter to me - and have made this figure too expensive. Maybe Hot Toys have priced me out of the market... it's a sad day. If this figure was around $200 - $230, I'd have no hesitation. But a $300 figure is just too expensive for a casual fan.

Good point. Hardcores will justify the price but Hot Toys will lose casual buyers with their never-ending price increases.

Good point. Hardcores will justify the price but Hot Toys will lose casual buyers with their never-ending price increases.

Surely this has got to come to head sooner rather than later?

Why only sell to a select few who can afford it? Mind you if they sell them out by only selling them at a high price then the average joe will be screwed out of buying them so I suppose they win either way.

Back