Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is silly, cause they have BD parts with this figure.

But this figure only goes up to his battle with ED, Chev.

The teased BD Murphy sculpt will obviously be based on after Robos encounter with the Police SWAT team.

I know HT could have done this all together but I think the 'Walking on Water' Robocop will look ace.

Thats HT for us. For a 450 dollar figure they could have given 2 heads but they wont. I think if all collectors decide not to buy... It will get the better of them. They know people will shell money and thats what is making them ride high on their ego.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thats HT for us. For a 450 dollar figure they could have given 2 heads but they wont. I think if all collectors decide not to buy... It will get the better of them. They know people will shell money and thats what is making them ride high on their ego.

I will agree on that point Leon but the damage on this figure and the damage that will be on the Murphy sculpt release will be different as he receives even more damage after his encounter with the Police SWAT team.

I will agree on that point Leon but the damage on this figure and the damage that will be on the Murphy sculpt release will be different as he receives even more damage after his encounter with the Police SWAT team.

I know, but at least then they could have kept two different figures (no bd on this one) and or done a bundle. Its getting a lil too expensive to collect so many different ones for the same figure. Honestly i might give the second one a pass unless it comes with some kewl diorama. Also, they announced this 2 weeks after first announcement which i feel is unfair for people cause they locked in all the security deposit. All people really needed was a full murphy sculpt included in the first one, and they used that "we heard u" and annonced another one. Good for them not for my budget is all am saying ;)

I know, but at least then they could have kept two different figures (no bd on this one) and or done a bundle. Its getting a lil too expensive to collect so many different ones for the same figure. Honestly i might give the second one a pass unless it comes with some kewl diorama. Also, they announced this 2 weeks after first announcement which i feel is unfair for people cause they locked in all the security deposit. All people really needed was a full murphy sculpt included in the first one, and they used that "we heard u" and annonced another one. Good for them not for my budget is all am saying ;)

Oh I agree this is getting to expensive and it needs to be nipped in the bud soon. It is hard to justify the price for this release never mind the Murphy sculpt release and any future releases.

HT knew exactly what they were dong here.

Fingers crossed they pack out the Murphy sculpt release but a Cobra Assault rifle and maybe a bloodied suit of amour (Clarence's blood) I can't see what else there would be?

I'm sure the Murphy version will look awesome. I'm just saying It'll be hard to shell out another 300 bucks when the one I have on PO already has BD parts. :)

That is the way a lot of people will feel Chev.

I'm sure the Murphy version will look awesome. I'm just saying It'll be hard to shell out another 300 bucks when the one I have on PO already has BD parts. :)

Exactly. May be they should make it non die cast. A least will save a few here and there.

In addition to shelling out the cash for the Murphy sculpt, I don't want more than 1 robo on the shelf
Just me though

In addition to shelling out the cash for the Murphy sculpt, I don't want more than 1 robo on the shelf
Just me though

Yes. Thats exactly my philosophy now. Initially i would do customs etc to add anther one, but soon stack them away. Now with space issues i stick to just one per character. Gives a better flavour to a collection. But am sure there are many others who value each and every look from a movie. Which also i am fine with. But i am defnitely not a fan of 100 iron men being made or displayed. I have none. Only whiplash. For robo as well one with chair is enough for me.

I respect that more limited approach and those who can adhere to it. There's definitely an appeal to a broader collection of characters. For whatever reason its just not me though. I tend to obsess more on particular films from my childhood like T2 and Robocop - I pretty much want every version I can possibly buy or make through kitbashing, just can't help myself.

I respect that more limited approach and those who can adhere to it. There's definitely an appeal to a broader collection of characters. For whatever reason its just not me though. I tend to obsess more on particular films from my childhood like T2 and Robocop - I pretty much want every version I can possibly buy or make through kitbashing, just can't help myself.

I know. Thats why i said there is merit to it. But to make 100 iron men worries me. Like for terminator i will have as many as i can, one in each look. I have 2 leons, multiple jokers etc. but many are customs. I agree with that, but wont be able to justify multiple robocops, i am a fan but not like terminator etc. But if that robocop has a great backdrop etc may be, but struggling as the prices are increasing by every release.

That's where I'm at as well. I have an extensive Blu-ray collection to satisfy my love for movies in general. My figures represent the select few cream of the crop.

You think I'd be like that with SW. :lol

I'm not actually.. :(

Used almost $100 in rewards so I went ahead and got the chair as well. Flexed him at 5 payments for little under $60 a month till paid off. Not too shabby.

Used almost $100 in rewards so I went ahead and got the chair as well. Flexed him at 5 payments for little under $60 a month till paid off. Not too shabby.

Great step brother. To me the chair is a must!

I am a freak when it comes to something extra, dioramas, better stands etc, a chair is way too good to pass up. I have seen people get paranoid on how their batmans cape falls on the body and try 4 or 5 different capes to get the right look.

I am not one of them!

but that chair is way kewl looking and tough to pass up. Infact, i had the older robocop and i dont usually believe in 2.0s unless theres something extra. I passed up all predators remake but bought joker and buying this as the chair diferentiates this and for the joker there were more than one differentiators. I love the chair and thats the reason i bought the robocop as well and cause its die cast. Wierd as it may sound!

I am a freak when it comes to something extra, dioramas, better stands etc, a chair is way too good to pass up. I have seen people get paranoid on how their batmans cape falls on the body and try 4 or 5 different capes to get the right look.

I am not one of them!

but that chair is way kewl looking and tough to pass up. Infact, i had the older robocop and i dont usually believe in 2.0s unless theres something extra. I passed up all predators remake but bought joker and buying this as the chair diferentiates this and for the joker there were more than one differentiators. I love the chair and thats the reason i bought the robocop as well and cause its die cast. Wierd as it may sound!

I could understand someone getting both to have him posed in and out of the chair but i
would much rather save the money for my ED and just have robo in some badass gun pose.
I am thinking of making an OCP dio to try and create the ED fight scene, that would look cool.

Back