Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the pricing to those wondering.
Repeating it across all 3 so ignore the repeat.

• Robocop: $235
  • Robocop with chair: $360
  • ED-209: $325

Yes..that is $100 more for the chair. Toy Hunter has confirmed that the price difference is because of the chair alone. Looks like I'll be just picking this figure up by itself along with ED-209.

931410_469991549742050_1454801739_n.jpg

wow. i was expecting the $300 for figure only like the iron man since it's die cast.
are these prices accurate? if so this is so bought :yess:
It's a direct conversion of the HK prices and I believe those are actually a bit lower than what we will get here in the states from retailers such as Sideshow. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

So just bump up those prices by a little and you get the retailer price.
But it looks like this guy will be below $300 :clap

I am pretty sure HT's could not Peter Weller's likeness because we would have seen it on NECA products years ago. This is a hard one…the figure looks great but unfortunately not complete. This is kind of like if we were getting the P1 or P2 Predator and their mask did not come off.
I would have been more inclined to make this purchase if Murphy's head was included regardless of the price. Right now I am looking at the cost and seeing what is not there. Overall great looking figure…..

I dont think many people will pose him without the helmet. Im also sure there will be at least one or two customizers willing to sculpt the head for use with the figure.

I've mentioned this in the other Robocop thread, but I'm wondering if HT would be willing to go and try to get the license to use Robert Burke's likeliness on the figure instead. Since it's been said that Weller doesn't allow his face to be used on toys, I'd be more than happy with a representation of Burke.

Semi-related:
Watch Hot Toys milk us all by including an unmasked face sculpt ONLY with the chair version. :D

Finally caught up.

All 3 are so bought. :lol I remember a few weeks back I actually thought I might be able to pass on HT Robocop. Naive fellow. This settles my indecision on Hulk though. Gonna have to pass on that one.
What are your thoughts on the lack of a Murphy sculpt though?

* Just saw your earlier comments now.

I dont think many people will pose him without the helmet. Im also sure there will be at least one or two customizers willing to sculpt the head for use with the figure.

I swear, and ive been searching, but a fellow member was offering the HS and the likeness was amazing...but i cant find the thread...It wasn't getting any love at the time cuz, well, no one knew if Robo was going to be cancelled since HT was only doing Bats and Iron man.

942569_10151423196857344_1952225420_n.jpg

I don't know the details of actor likenesses but it seems that HT is treading the line here. That really looks like Weller's lower face. Is there a certain percentage where it suddenly becomes the actor? Because even though it has the visor I'd say that's straight Weller. Hopefully they don't end up being required to alter it.

:lol

I'm conflicted. I want a nice RoboCop.. but not this one.

It'll be close to $300 AUD no doubt - & I dislike more than what I like about the set. :(

Either that or a 1/6 Endo as some has predicted but that wouldn't make sense since there's also 201. Hope they reveal it soon.

Has anyone noticed this part? I'm betting someone will crack the helmet open to see the sculpt under but it's a shame they don't have the right to Peter. :monkey2

944387_10151423197177344_717295547_n.jpg

MMS200- 1/6 Endo
MMS-201- Police Shoot Out T-800

:rock

In my dreams. :lol

I open up Facebook this morning and get an eyeful of Robocop. I like the variety, and I don't mind that it's stuff I don't need to buy. I'll enjoy everyone's photos instead.

Agreed. I dig RoboCop but don't think I need a figure. But I'm happy to see something outside IM , Batman and Avengers.

Even if it is a re-release. Although it has been altered.

Which look dead-on to Weller IMO. Really I wasn't expecting to see a full Weller head so I'm not too let-down there. Everything else just looks staggeringly good. The real metallic look, the posing, the proportions. The pics I think are some of Hot Toys best, they really nailed actual movie poses here.

Agreed. That is 100% Weller. They nailed the expression. And I think I like all of them at that ,even if I wouldnt use the gritted teeth plate much.If I bought it of course.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys RoboCop: 1/6th scale Collectible

I have to say this looks pretty damn amazing. If the price is right I might just have to get this, although the added price for a silly sound feature probably won't help with that.
Overall I'm really impressed though, Hot Toys really nailed the likeness, articulation, basically everything. :)

:lol

I'm conflicted. I want a nice RoboCop.. but not this one.

It'll be close to $300 AUD no doubt - & I dislike more than what I like about the set. :(

Sorry to hear that.

The only thing I see that this is not though is a full-on BD Robocop. But there, in addition to the full Weller head, you'd be talking about BD not just to the chest piece but arms, legs and midsection aswell.

Primarily this makes an incredible super-realistic clean Robocop, leaps and bounds beyond what the old one was.

Sorry to hear that.

The only thing I see that this is not though is a full-on BD Robocop. But there, in addition to the full Weller head, you'd be talking about BD not just to the chest piece but arms, legs and midsection aswell.

Primarily this makes an incredible super-realistic clean Robocop, leaps and bounds beyond what the old one was.
They could've done swap out upper leg & arm pieces too surely.

I don't know.. it just seems like they didn't think the set through enough - or they're gearing up to double dip. :lol

Do you think Sideshow will put these guys up tonight?
My brother is going to get Robocop w/the chair and ED-209.
They all look amazing!
I just hope ED doesn't have the same rubber issue as the older version.

Personally, if I were to get a Robo figure this would fit the bill. Don't need full BD and don't give a rats *** about Wellers ugly *** mug.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back