Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, if I were to get a Robo figure this would fit the bill. Don't need full BD and don't give a rats *** about Wellers ugly *** mug.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
:lol Fair enough.

See.. I like the chair too, but on top of my gripes, I can't justify the money they'll be asking for it - when converted to AUD.

Aww man.. :gah: :lol

LOVING this. 1000% bought. :clap

I'm sad that there's no unmasked head, but like others have pointed out, I'm sure some enterprising sculptors around these parts are already planning to fill that void. :pray: (I would totally display him with his helmet off.)

If HT wants to milk this license and pump out a fully battle-damaged Robo later, or a cop Murphy ... I'd be fine with that. THIS is a license I would be happy to double and triple dip for.

I don't care about unmasked version. I have Batman DX12. I never display him with Bryce Wayne's head.

I don't know the details of actor likenesses but it seems that HT is treading the line here. That really looks like Weller's lower face. Is there a certain percentage where it suddenly becomes the actor? Because even though it has the visor I'd say that's straight Weller. Hopefully they don't end up being required to alter it.

:exactly:

i think this one looks much more to Weller`s lower face than the first HT Robocop release. :pray:

now where is the pre-order? :gah:

I'd probably prefer if that were worked into the base instead of the figure but I'm cool with it.
Hmm.. I don't want to blanket pan this set just yet - god I'm so flip floppy! :lol

It does look like a really nice figure, but at the moment I'm really grappling with the decision of making peace with it. :lol

Back