Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet at this moment, it's being displayed prominently on a shelf. A UPS dude's shelf. :lol

Sorry to hear about that, man.

Yep :lecture With every delivery my UPS guy starts asking me about the collectibles and fishing around as to what else I have. It says right on the box what it is and I tell him to go look at the website for SSC in a nice way. Not really looking for a friend in this situation, or telling strangers what's in the house and my collection. Before you know it, this guy is calling you 20 times an hour.

cable_stl_31_h_8x10.jpg

Yep :lecture With every delivery my UPS guy starts asking me about the collectibles and fishing around as to what else I have. It says right on the box what it is and I tell him to go look at the website for SSC in a nice way. Not really looking for a friend in this situation, or telling strangers what's in the house and my collection. Before you know it, this guy is calling you 20 times an hour.

cable_stl_31_h_8x10.jpg

He doesn't even have to be a fan of the movie or 1/6 toys to make you worry. All he has to do is a little bit of research and zoink!, it goes up on Craigslist or eBay. :slap

SSC doesn't help with the lack of an extra box. An HT shipper is like a college coed in a short skirt on a Friday night. :naughty

2nd pic is great of the hands - gonna try that when I get home tonight! Thanks!!

Duplicate mouthplates? Now missing magnets? OCP done fudged up. :slap

:rotfl

That's just weird man. These boxes really shouldn't be labeled like that. It definitely gives ground for theft.

I totally understand ,when my UPS guy delivered my Mythos statues, he was asking me a lot of questions about what they were the size and how expensive they are . I just told him that they were collectibles but there were hundred thousands of them made so they're pretty much worthless.

...I was trying to be all profesh with it, trigger safety and his finger off the trigger but that doesn't work. It seems like it NEEDS to be in there for it to be ok...
Dammit, this was going to be my workaround, reading about the issues of the finger joints getting loose w/posing. :/

Hopefully BD Robo comes with a proper gun holding hand. Then we can all compete to pay $50.00 for it parted-out on e.Bay for this release.

Dammit, this was going to be my workaround, reading about the issues of the finger joints getting loose w/posing. :/

Hopefully BD Robo comes with a proper gun holding hand. Then we can all compete to pay $50.00 for it parted-out on e.Bay for this release.

These articulated hands might be as vexing as PERS. Impressive in their design, a wonder in their function, a clusterflock in their execution. :slap

That's the first time I've heard of that. Last time I used a remote control car there if I left the remote on....I could leave it for an hour and pickmit back up and go without turning off and on thd switch. How long have they been using the autoshutdown function?

Back