Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sept. 15 now??

E00nl.gif

Final flex payments (which I understand are close to ship date?) in early/mid Sept are consistent with an imminent HK release. I'm still predicting we see this guy this week, and probably Elder Pred next week. I am super excited to get this, especially after seeing the awesomeness of BD Murphy prototype. I felt slightly guilty dropping another $125 for the chair until the recent IM junk was unveiled (workshop accessories and Styrofoam display pieces). Now the chair seems like a bargain.

I wanted to get the chair too, but I couldn't pull it off. Congrats to everyone who's getting it.

For every one of us waiting for him to arrive, here's some inspiration...

robobadass.jpg

Maybe Robo did use some rubber parts in the joints or something, and the Ed fiasco caused them to do some....re-doing.

I'm just going to assume that this will be delayed until November. If it gets released sooner then it's a bonus.

I can just barely accept 1 month delay. Usually it is at least 2 months or more.
Well it has been delayed many months already, but when the message of delay comes it is more than a month.

Guys, i had cancelled this sometime ago and trying to get one again. Any idea if the bbts ones come with the brown shipper boxes? ...

well the fact it was on the "coming soon" photo has to be some sort of consolation or hope that we'll all have Robo in september!

I wasn't sure how well the armor finish looked in all the pics of this I've seen, but having finally seen it at SDCC the other week, I have to say it really did look perfect in person.

I didn't know this was shown at SDCC.
I was not there, but I never saw pics. . Just the battle damaged version.
Does someone have pics?

Back