Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cannot wait for this figure!!! I love everything about this guy (and the newly announced B/D version)....
I would love for Hot Toys to make a Robocain Figure. I think he would make for a quite complex and amazing piece and would sell very well.

More then likely the main reason HT haven't produced a Cain figure is the engineering on the model is too complex and cost prohibitive. Can't think of any other reason they haven't done it yet. Don't forget the original Cain puppet was designed to be the most complex one ever exactly for the reason that toy manufacturers couldn't reproduce it. If you want a cain your only option is the chronicle collectibles 1/4 scale model which is being released later this year.

More then likely the main reason HT haven't produced a Cain figure is the engineering on the model is too complex and cost prohibitive. Can't think of any other reason they haven't done it yet. Don't forget the original Cain puppet was designed to be the most complex one ever exactly for the reason that toy manufacturers couldn't reproduce it. If you want a cain your only option is the chronicle collectibles 1/4 scale model which is being released later this year.

Really? Why were they concerned that it shouldn't be reproduced as a toy?

Also, I'd say more likely the reason they haven't done it yet is the usual reason - Marvel hogging all their time and resources.

Really? Why were they concerned that it shouldn't be reproduced as a toy?

Also, I'd say more likely the reason they haven't done it yet is the usual reason - Marvel hogging all their time and resources.

Sorry I should have said unauthorised versions not toys.

Craig davis designer of cain was annoyed Japanese companies were coming out with unauthorized versions of ed 209 so soon after Robocop came out. To counter this he decided for the second movie to design and create a very complex character that couldn't be mimicked in terms of design.

Last edited:
Hey people,

New here but I love the Hot Toys series (though that ED 209 thing has seriously made me wonder) and I have the previous Robocop from a few years ago as well as all 4 of the MJ figures they released (slightly annoyed that the Smooth Criminal one will never happen now, probably). Anyway, back on point.. no news on this one then? release wise?

Haven't even ordered it due to lack of concrete, or even relatively concrete release info coupled with how Hot Toys like to mess about with dates.

NW140688239770Q.jpg He's finally arriving soon!!!

Murphy looking good. I can't wait to see more photos and videos on him. I'll be ordering once I see more. Very excited.

Back