Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like this will be delayed again. I have my Last Flex on the 5th and I haven't seen or read anyone over seas getting theirs.

Seems like this has been a long time coming. Really hope there aren't any more delays. Seems like they'd want to get it out before the PO for the BD version goes up anyway.

Well I'm fine with one or two delays but when it gets into delay after delay and NADA. Well it sucks, cause I have other items on PO for thay flex day and it all starts to accumulate. I had Robo on that day and Thought I'd be done paying for him and get another figure for that date. Now I have Robo and Elder on the Same date and both have been delayed once and by the looks, they'll be delayed again.

I'm already in with an NRD and 50 bucks worth of points so I don't mind waiting. haha.

My last Flex is still scheduled for August 5th. No changes yet. But that's not terribly surprising. Sometimes they don't change them till the very last minute.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens this time, though.

Looks like Widow comes out today or tomorrow. I predict we see Robocop in HK next week.

Back