Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was never corrected, I don't think. People just weren't doing extreme poses (on a Spider-Man figure, lol) because then it would break.

Some people are reporting ED to be deteriorating after only 1.5 months. Not just the dome but all the rubber pieces. I wonder if Robo was delayed due to similar issues?

Some people are reporting ED to be deteriorating after only 1.5 months. Not just the dome but all the rubber pieces. I wonder if Robo was delayed due to similar issues?

I really hope not!! And I hope we don't have the same issues with robo as people have had with Ed.

Last edited:
What would Robocop have on him that needs rubber?

Glad I didn't get 209... looks like HT is cutting a lot of corners while charging more and more.

What would Robocop have on him that needs rubber?

Glad I didn't get 209... looks like HT is cutting a lot of corners while charging more and more.

Every black part on the old Robo figure was rubber.
That's what he would have on him that needs rubber.... :/

I am afraid!

I'm considering cancelling mine, though it's a tough call as apparently the last one was rock solid. Just a crummy situation, as having ED and Robo displayed together was sort of crucial. Debating selling my ED for a firesale price before any deterioration sets in.

Question: has anyone on the forum seen this new Robo Proto up Close, because from the proto pics the torso doesn't look like Rubber. I know the V.1 Robo had rubber parts. Just curious.

I have a lego space set from 1979 thats still looks great. What the heck cheap plastic are they using? or is it that its softer rubber like that makes it degrade?

I really want this, but I don't know if I want to drop $300. An asian voice would be a huge let down too.

If you're not on the hook with an NRD or with a distributor, I wouldn't order now. These won't be rare.

True. Plus that way I can wait and see if he ends up with an asian dubbed voice. "Serve the pubric trust. Protect the innocent. Uphord the raw.”

In my view, the less black rubber parts there are on Rubbercop the better.

754882119_o.jpg

:lecture

:goodpost:

Andromeda Strain lives in HT factory rubber batches.:thud:..turns them to powder... anyone know what I'm talking about???:lol

Last edited:
Back