Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly can't wait for this, held off buying the previous version when it was all the rage. Just didn't look right to me, but this thing...I need it. Just looks perfect to me, apart from the rings near his neck bein a tad large.

They need to hurry up and release this figure all ready:impatient:. Id'e like to be able to pose him next my ed 209 before the dome rots off.:mad:

They better not screw up this classic character!! They've had a bad run of QC of late, including broken shoulder joints on the IM Mk42, cracking rubber on the new ED-209, wonky chairs for the Harlock figure, and even issues with the rubber on the Chitauri head pieces. I'm praying they just take the time and make this Robocop perfect.

So the rubber on the ED209 is already cracking on the new one? :horror

I thought they fixed that issue?:dunno

The new ED dome situation is terrible in that its happening this soon. HT should be held accountable somehow for this.

Yeah I thought the other one took years to deteriorate? I remember one of the concerns when the ED209 was announced was whether the rubber wouldn't deteriorate after a few years, now this has happened only after a few months! :horror

not on mine yet but there are some that have cracks on theirs, check here:
1.jpg

My dome looks perfect now, and I've had good lock with rubber figures in the past so maybe I'll get lucky here. Honestly I just find the whole situation disturbing. I really hope HTs surprises us all and at least does something... Anything about this.

Back