Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really want her but Selina Kyle is the only female character I have and HT hasn't made Peggy yet so I might just give her some company... plus if you saw some of the things she does in this one, tops Avengers easily.... :wink1:

Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Col...

I think it's even more accurate than the Avengers one. It's a lot closer to SJ's actual face. I love the Avengers one, but this one is a sure purchase just from the proto pics.

My thoughts exactly. Either the paint or shadowing is making it look kinda creepy though.

EDIT: Never mind, it looked perfectly fine in the pictures in the other thread. Really looking forward to it!

The face shape is wrong on the new one. Lifeless expression too! Suit is visibly cotton. Will stick to v 2.0 and wait for final release

I will probably buy the new head once she is released, but it is not a $200 again on a figure one year later from the first release...with very little changed about the figure.

Sorry for necroposting, but I'm too lazy to search this thread for answers...

Is there a way to sleek the hair on this figure? It seems to be getting fluffier by the week, to the point as where I'm hesitant to touch the figure, even to dust it. Every time when I change the pose or dust it of, I have to use a few drops of water to make the hair somewhat respectable.

Is it just like real hair? Wash it and put some product in it?

Thanks!

Back