Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :) i'm trying to hunt down Fury and Colson for a not stupid price, so far no luck. think they would make for some good photos together.

You should bring her out of hiding.

Great pics, its good to know people didn't forget about her :lol

Its easily one of the best female figures ever made, thanks HT

Oh crap... I keep her in storage and I haven't seen her since.. I don't remember :slap I think its time to take her out give her some air :lol

No one wants to get rid of a last stand wolverine for my widow?

Man, I wish you wanted to trade for a workshop Tony. Lol. I'm looking to get rid of mine so I can buy a Widow, but I'm sure by the time I sell it you'll have sold your Widow.

I'm trying to decide if I should sell mine to get TWS version! I love the straight hair, but there doesn't seem to be any other reason to do this. Any thoughts?

I'm trying to decide if I should sell mine to get TWS version! I love the straight hair, but there doesn't seem to be any other reason to do this. Any thoughts?

Which do you like more? If it's just the head sculpt from TWS and you prefer the avengers suit, get TWS head parted out though it will not be cheap. If not get the whole set.

I for one prefer the avengers look to the weird soulless stare from TWS.

Which do you like more? If it's just the head sculpt from TWS and you prefer the avengers suit, get TWS head parted out though it will not be cheap. If not get the whole set.

:exactly: this. Get whichever look you like best I would say...Personally I think the TWS figure is nice but for me I just prefer the look of my Avengers Widow so I'll be sticking with that.

soulless stare :lol :clap

I'm keeping my Avengers Widow and getting this one. I'm going to have a separate TWS display, so my Avengers Widow can stay with my Avengers figures.

Back