Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do u have pics of it before u messed with it

Maybe I was nitpicking how it came to me was alright, I just felt the darker red lipstick and darker eyes just didn't seem like Scar Jo, but more of the Avenger's sculpt just repainted.

Don't get me wrong as is it was light years ahead of the original HT's sculpt, but IMO, taking the risk and gambling on tweaking it here and there really amazed me how much more the already beautiful sculpt can mimic Scarlett's. :lecture

Again, you can be the judge, if you order this you won't be disappointed, but if you tweak it, you will be amazed.

How it was delivered to me

My WIP, Lightened the eyes, Lipstick, still tweaking it, going to add gloss to the lips soon.

All zipped up

Last edited:
Oh yeah her makeup is dark. It'd look good for a cocktail dress but not a battlesuit. I may end up getting this cause it looks alright. I'd want her lips to be a more peach tone

Would you mind taking a pic with her hair all on one shoulder? Like this
penelope-cruz.jpg

Maybe I was nitpicking how it came to me was alright, I just felt the darker red lipstick and darker eyes just didn't seem like Scar Jo, but more of the Avenger's sculpt just repainted.

Don't get me wrong as is it was light years ahead of the original HT's sculpt, but IMO, taking the risk and gambling on tweaking it here and there really amazed me how much more the already beautiful sculpt can mimic Scarlett's. :lecture

Again, you can be the judge, if you order this you won't be disappointed, but if you tweak it, you will be amazed.

How it was delivered to me

My WIP, Lightened the eyes, Lipstick, still tweaking it, going to add gloss to the lips soon.

All zipped up

Your customization really added life to her! Again, job well done! :clap

Would you mind taking a pic with her hair all on one shoulder? Like this
penelope-cruz.jpg

Best I can do because the hair is so thick..sorry for the bad pics

One way...

Another way...

Or I like behind the shoulders

Again It depends on what people prefer I guess :dunno

Lol put her in a bikini. Is the hair rooted good? Like its not gonna fall out

Plenty of hair, full of body, even after I messed with the over the shoulder styles still retains the balance and smoothness with hardly any tangles.

And I would put her in a bikini but you know what that means on this thread...soooo I'm not going through that nonsense with people's reactions again. :gah:

Maybe I'll try the interrogation dress with this HS, If I do the bikini, it's going to be in the custom's thread. I'll think about it.

From the issue of Avengers where they went on Letterman:

u4uqy3ah.jpg

Must find matching thong bikini.....

Wicked Weasel and Malibu Strings need to start creating 1:6 scale bikinis.....

With or even without the new paint job, that head sculpt with the long hair is VERRRRRY nice. I've seen that on Ebay and for the price I've thought about buying one myself, even though I have no intention on making a 2nd Bw figure.

I'm not married to being "movie accurate" or "comic book accurate" with my figures, so I also looked around for some cool black outfits that I thought might work for a bashed BW figure:

$50 and comes with two metal katans....heck those usually go for $15 each.
$(KGrHqRHJEUFDJv(vcuSBQ7sIw(bS!~~60_3.JPG

$30, although I'm not in love with these boots:

$(KGrHqFHJEYFEM(zI4YcBRIQPFmk7w~~60_57.JPG

$26, I like the dress but am not a big fan of a lot of exposed joints:

$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsy!cBQ9wLwsItg~~60_3.JPG

And $25 for a Shield jumpsuit....although if I was going to make a 2nd BW I would rather that she not be dressed just like the first:

$T2eC16dHJIYE9qUcO4CPBRgk4(,cPg~~60_57.JPG

With or even without the new paint job, that head sculpt with the long hair is VERRRRRY nice. I've seen that on Ebay and for the price I've thought about buying one myself, even though I have no intention on making a 2nd Bw figure.

I'm not married to being "movie accurate" or "comic book accurate" with my figures, so I also looked around for some cool black outfits that I thought might work for a bashed BW figure:

$30, although I'm not in love with these boots:

$(KGrHqFHJEYFEM(zI4YcBRIQPFmk7w~~60_57.JPG

$26, I like the dress but am not a big fan of a lot of exposed joints:

$T2eC16hHJGIE9nnWsy!cBQ9wLwsItg~~60_3.JPG

And $25 for a Shield jumpsuit....although if I was going to make a 2nd BW I would rather that she not be dressed just like the first:

$T2eC16dHJIYE9qUcO4CPBRgk4(,cPg~~60_57.JPG

Good Luck I'd like to see what you come up with! I think I'll try the black dress interrogation custom look I tried a while back, of course with the new sculpt.

Do not use the black Nite Out 2.0 dress from Triad on a Hot Toys body or Phicen body, the dye (for mine anyway) wasn't set well and it stained my figure (I had it on a Triad Alpha) there's a black dress made by a Chinese seller on ebay(I'll look up the name later) that works better than the Triad dress and might suit your needs.

And as usual everyone, great pictures! guyver1 your new Widow head is beautiful, great work on her!

Best I can do because the hair is so thick..sorry for the bad pics

One way...

Again It depends on what people prefer I guess :dunno

Thanks for the link Guyver1 and this hair pose looks really good' tempted more than ever to get an extra head

]

I'd go with the Alice outfit with the BW 2.0 head, that would look great, IMO;

I have a secretary outfit thinking of using, im going to outfit it with the stock pistol hostlers; kinda like a fbi bw

Back