Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the best shot of capturing the likeness of Scar...:slap

but I'm trying to emphasize how the tone and complexion and shade of eyes sets this apart from the manufactured HS.

I wish I have the skills to do all these mods...:clap Keep up the good work!

Okay, they have released the full concept art for the new Captain America suit for CA2...It's just a matter of time before the new suit for Black Widow will be revealed as well...

Here. .. I use an aluminum piece to wedge it apart... Shave it a bit (from the posted pic below) more to fit.. The initial design is weak/prone to breaking/failure...
attachment.php

So I'm a bit late, but thank you so much. My Widow had the same issue, and this trick works perfectly(I did use paper though, since I couldn't find anything else.)

Not really, however after I got this sculpt, I do realize the the sculpt makes the difference :slap

The same techniques I used on customizing both you tell me what you notice!

I tell you what I notice: I notice there's another $40 dent in my budget! As soon as my credit card cycles. Hopefully he doesn't run out, with all the advertizing you're doing for him. He he!

If you don't cut that crap out RIGHT NOW, I swear, I will turn this car around.......go back and buy one of those long haired Widow heads.

Dang that looks sweet!

All I have seen from Cap 2 so far, she has medium length, straight hair. For me, it's getting worse with every movie. She was Sssssssmoking hot in IM2 with the long curls.

scarlett-johansson-set-captain-america-winter-soldier.jpg

I have the Ironman 2 version and the Avenger Version, it would suck for there to be a third version and the only difference in the figure is her hair style.:slap

All I've noticed is the more weight she keeps losing the smaller her rack keeps getting. In Eight Legged Freaks (first film I saw her in), she was younger and she was a lot curvier.

Back