Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairly static pose, but I always wanted to go with something like this, any suggestions to spruce it up?

20130607_224727.jpg

20130607_224904_2.jpg

20130607_225119.jpg

20130607_225859.jpg

I really do like this figure though, I'm pretty surprised

just need Hulk, Iron Man and Loki. All on order though!

20130607_224904_2.jpg

I really do like this figure though, I'm pretty surprised

just need Hulk, Iron Man and Loki. All on order though!

lol awesome photo with Iron Monger and Hawkeye at the back :lol :goodpost:
I believe she looks very well next to Monger, maybe you should try a few poses with both

You won't get Cap? I only have BW and Cap for now, Loki and the Mark VII are coming, I missed Hawkeye.. I'll get him after I get Iron Monger

I always felt the Black Widow needs more firepower. Even Johansson herself admits that all she has are 2 puny pistols, compare to all the superpowers the others have (mind you, even Hawkeye has all kinds of arrows, including explosive arrows, even a computer virus arrow).

So I decided to give her a BFG or a HFG for that matter...

I always felt the Black Widow needs more firepower. Even Johansson herself admits that all she has are 2 puny pistols, compare to all the superpowers the others have (mind you, even Hawkeye has all kinds of arrows, including explosive arrows, even a computer virus arrow).

Although that weapon looks enormous! :lol I love how easily she can hold it! :clap

Looks great! Actually, kinda reminds me of the BFGs that Jim Lee used to draw for Nick Fury.

3enugu4a.jpg

A shocker arrow might be more accurate.... Much easier and faster to fry electronic boards....

Leave the virus to Tony.... and maybe Banner....

Come again!? Her arm fell off?

Her arm detached from the bicep part and was floating in the sleeve of her suit. All I had to do was push it back in but i was worried for a hot second that I'd have to take her suit off to fix it.

I wasn't even messing with her arm at the time. She was laying on her back and I was wiggling her boots off then when I stood her up, I saw the arm dangling

Her arm detached from the bicep part and was floating in the sleeve of her suit. All I had to do was push it back in but i was worried for a hot second that I'd have to take her suit off to fix it.

I wasn't even messing with her arm at the time. She was laying on her back and I was wiggling her boots off then when I stood her up, I saw the arm dangling

Biceps (area) on the other hand, might be problematic... it's not meant to drop of at that point...

lol awesome photo with Iron Monger and Hawkeye at the back :lol :goodpost:
I believe she looks very well next to Monger, maybe you should try a few poses with both

You won't get Cap? I only have BW and Cap for now, Loki and the Mark VII are coming, I missed Hawkeye.. I'll get him after I get Iron Monger

I've got Cap, also got Nick Fury and Thor, Hawkeye and BW just need to be moved up to the detolf upstairs

I suppose they're currently being spotlighted

Back