Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work friend! I really love the shot of Obama ripping open his shirt to reveal the Superman symbol. So much win.

Thanks a lot.
So many pics like that were one-shot customs, just for the pics and then taken apart again.

IMG_2353.jpg~original

IMG_2354.jpg~original

:exactly: Got mine delivered today and I'm having the same issues. Any quick tips anyone? Hair seems very stiff and flat out of the box.

My personal experience is that once out of the box, her hair just expands on her own. Mine was fine in like 1 week and now it has been out for 2 months and her hair is just so much better. But if you want more curls, then yes, it is a pain in the neck to it right...

I wish I could get the hair like this, dose anyone else wish they had just given her moulded hair instead?

I'm concern about the material her outfit is made of... I've heard of some Hot Toys outfits deteriorating... hope this doesn't happen with hers. (Yeah, I can imagine the comments in response to this, but seriously, I'd rather take her outfit off than have it deteriorate off of her, ya know?)

Take it from me, I've put one of mine through the ringer making a Battle Damaged version.. It's still holding up quite well material wise. And I have stretched and contorted this custom adding dust, dirt, wrinkles etc.:lecture

Back