Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Username and peanut
Nice pics:clap

I know you've heard it a billion times Username, but I love your collection!

Thanks a lot.
My entire HT-related gallery is here:
https://s52.photobucket.com/user/Al...library/Hot Toys Misc?sort=6&start=all&page=1

I
I like that brick wall diorama

You can very easily make yourself a brick wall. Go to a home depot and buy a sheet of blue or pink insulation foam. They usually come in sheets as big as a door, but in several thicknesses.
All you do is get a ruler and draw on the horizontal lines nice and straight(This is the line of the bricks, just draw it on with a pencil), then add the vertical lines with a chisel or something similar to the height of the bricks. Even a screwdriver will do. You only want to impress the line in there, and the more wonky the better. Then just take a finger and depress some bricks to make it look like the wall is shoddy.
Here's one i did a while back:

IMG_4058.jpg~original

IMG_4059.jpg~original

IMG_4060.jpg~original

IMG_4062.jpg~original

You can very easily make yourself a brick wall. Go to a home depot and buy a sheet of blue or pink insulation foam. They usually come in sheets as big as a door, but in several thicknesses.
All you do is get a ruler and draw on the horizontal lines nice and straight(This is the line of the bricks, just draw it on with a pencil), then add the vertical lines with a chisel or something similar to the height of the bricks. Even a screwdriver will do. You only want to impress the line in there, and the more wonky the better. Then just take a finger and depress some bricks to make it look like the wall is shoddy.
Here's one i did a while back:

IMG_4058.jpg~original

That's an awesome Idea :clap:goodpost::hi5:

You're ****ed! If you want some real curls you'll have to get some strong gel and I guess wrap the hair around a tooth pick or something. IDK I just straightened mine

Back