Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not in the market for a BW head, but I've seen that long red hair sculpt on Ebay and I actually like it better than the one on the Hot Toys Avengers BW figure.

But then again I thought Scarlett was MUCH better looking with the long curly hair in IM2 than with the short hair in Avengers.

Agreed. I love longer hair on women. At least they didn't give her a pixie. That cut looks like crap! :lecture

Got mine today. What a beauty :D and it feels so great to have the Avengers displayed together. Now for Hulk, Hawkeye and Nick Fury.

I'm looking for a place to buy some good 1/6 scale weapons for Nick Fury and Black Widow. Modern stuff like a silenced MP7, VECTOR K10, or silenced pistols Black Widow and something like a SCAR-H for Fury. Anyone have any what places online are best to order something like this?

i gave her the m16 from snake eater

DSCN1367_zps91b94bc1.jpg

DSCN1340_zps0cb2dccb.jpg

I know you've heard it a billion times Username, but I love your collection!

Somehow I don't think Black Widow would appreciate your friends trying to pull down her zipper lol

The tab on my Black Widow's zipper is a little wonky, it won't lay flat, but it's the only thing I can find 'wrong' with her and even then it's a small issue. I'm just glad I got her before she sold out at BBTS.

Somehow I don't think Black Widow would appreciate your friends trying to pull down her zipper lol

She will most like break your neck if you can ever get that close...:nono

All things aside, I think HT vastly improved upon the IM2 BW and the results are very good (of course, it can be even better...). I'm waiting for the Destroyer gun to get here to round out her arsenal for now. Her popularity is also a testament to the actress and the creative team in not turning her into a damsel in distress or a bimbo...

I told myself that I am not really interested in collecting Iron Men (Mk VI & VII are good for me), but I am committed to collect Black Widows at least up to Avengers 2. So 2 down, 2 to go!

Back