Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alteregocomics has her for retail price right now. I bought her a few days ago from them and is now in route to her new home.

I was going to say that, but I checked the site and there's no buy button so she might be out now?

Got mine today! Needless to say, I'm in love.

I have a couple of truetypes(male and female) but this is my first full-fletched HotToys. VERY happy with the purchase. :)

I was going to say that, but I checked the site and there's no buy button so she might be out now?

Was also gonna bite the bullet and put my order in had it in my cart to purchase yesterday and was on the fence and when I finally come around. She's gone :slap

Is there any place left in the US to still get this figure at a descent price?

I took a gamble and got on sideshows waitlist about three weeks ago. Yesterday i got an email she converted so you may at least want to do that while you keep searching

sean long has his review up if you can stand his urr, durr talking and crappy acting performances its worth a look

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xezNa9-esg[/ame]

Can't believe my BW is finally in the UK! Hopefully have her in hand in a day or two. Do I win the booby prize for being the last person on Earth to get this figure?

Mine is on the way to me from my usual seller in NY. Could be at home when I get back from work.
Or it might arrive tomorrow.
I also have one on order from Forbidden Planet. That should be coming shortly too. That one will be going in the cupboard in case I ever want to do a custom. Or if she becomes worth more.
So, we are both in the same boat, lol.

That vid is probably one of the tamer ones...less gimmicky, more informative. Not so very bad.

What it does show me (as I missed the first version) is a good side by side comparison of both BW figure. It is easy to see where HT has seriously improved on the Avengers version. The IM-II version really does look like a much less refined toy than the TA version, the proportions are so much better, the face is narrower, the face sculpt is so very much closer to SJ's visage and the ridiculous boobs on the IM-II version...they look like two beach-***** in a blue bag.

Thanks for that Sean if you are reading this, very informative.

Last edited:
Yeah, the IM2 version was not that great at all. I sold it as soon as I heard HT was coming out with a Avengers version. Plus, the black is so much more accurate to the comics.

Can't believe my BW is finally in the UK! Hopefully have her in hand in a day or two. Do I win the booby prize for being the last person on Earth to get this figure?

Sure!
Ready to collect!
B1CED470-E7D6-4387-8376-8BDE5FF8B7E1-414-0000001C1826DF81.jpg

Last edited:
Back