Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone having an issue with her being stinky?

That has been discussed in the past n this thread, that the figures has a plasticky rubbery smell about it fresh from the package.
It may be a by product of the production and/or dye in the suit. Or perhaps some remnant of unevaporated paint residue.
Let it air out in the open for a week and see of it's still as bad.

Thinking of letting my BW go for $200 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me or whatever. Great figure but she was an impulse buy that I don't really want anymore. She's complete with the box and all.

Thinking of letting my BW go for $200 shipped if anyone is interested. PM me or whatever. Great figure but she was an impulse buy that I don't really want anymore. She's complete with the box and all.

pm sent :wave

Is it easy to remove and put on the boot?

Super easy like any other HT's boots, however I must emphasize that the suit's legs become bunched up and hard to keep really tight and smooth while you tray to put the boots back on with her suit.:slap

IMO they really didn't make the suit to be removable, of course it is, but they figured if you did remove it, then you don't want to try to put the suit back on.

That's why I have multiple widows.

It's up to you if you want to remove the outfit, but I can tell you if you do and then want to put the suit back on her, it's not going to really fit perfectly like before. :lecture

Last edited:
Back