Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she's finally here!

Need to clean the hair a bit but i manage to curl up her bangs as much as what's possible. Yes, curled-up bangs(or fringe), i think it's crucial to the movie look. I don't like the flat, 'emma stone' bangs that we get out of the box.

kajo+hot+toys+black+widow+A.jpg

kajo+hot+toys+black+widow+C.jpg

kajo+hot+toys+black+widow+B.jpg

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet and added her to my collection. Mind the Batman, he is on his way out.

20130511202550.jpg

Batman makes the image cooler somehow.
I picture a speech bubble above him: "I'm Batman",
and a lower Speech bubble from Widow: "Shut up, Bruce".

Great pic!
Very well posed.
I picture a 1/6 version of those gigantic chitauri creatures just behind camera flying towards them...

Batman makes the image cooler somehow.
I picture a speech bubble above him: "I'm Batman",
and a lower Speech bubble from Widow: "Shut up, Bruce".

Great pic!
Very well posed.
I picture a 1/6 version of those gigantic chitauri creatures just behind camera flying towards them...
i read that in sean long's voice

The best price i've found so far is around 250. Would you pull the trigger or wait for the ca:tws version? Like Jill she's one of the few good female figs ht has produced.

The best price i've found so far is around 250. Would you pull the trigger or wait for the ca:tws version? Like Jill she's one of the few good female figs ht has produced.

A board member is selling a new one for $220 shipped on here. The posting is on the sales thread.

i just got a email from sideshow. i expressed interest in buying this but they wouldnt ship it to australia so i had to buy one on ebay for a inflated price with the shipping to australia. anyway the email offered me one for the $189.99 retail price.
Dear Valued Customer,

Our records are showing that you expressed interest in obtaining the Black Widow (Avengers) 1:6 figure (item#901888), but you were unable to purchase this item.

We wanted to personally contact you, and offer you another chance if you are still interested in adding this piece to your collection.

The SRP price is $189.99, which does NOT include the shipping costs or any duties/taxes/fees that may also be applicable. These items are currently in stock, so you order will charged right away and shipped out to you!

If you would like order this item, please respond directly to this email by May 14, 2013 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time

i just got a email from sideshow. i expressed interest in buying this but they wouldnt ship it to australia so i had to buy one on ebay for a inflated price with the shipping to australia. anyway the email offered me one for the $189.99 retail price.
Dear Valued Customer,

Our records are showing that you expressed interest in obtaining the Black Widow (Avengers) 1:6 figure (item#901888), but you were unable to purchase this item.

We wanted to personally contact you, and offer you another chance if you are still interested in adding this piece to your collection.

The SRP price is $189.99, which does NOT include the shipping costs or any duties/taxes/fees that may also be applicable. These items are currently in stock, so you order will charged right away and shipped out to you!

If you would like order this item, please respond directly to this email by May 14, 2013 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for the chance but i'm not entirely sure if i'm going to buy her or not. That's why i'm looking at various stores. Sure she's nice but we'll get another one next year and i still have to buy boba and already have ordered some custom figs. Thanks for the offer though, i really appreciate it!

Back