Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
de-lurking . . . I have a Black Widow ordered from BBTS. I wrote to them and they answered that they were waiting on shipment to them. That was a couple of weeks ago. Any word? Any chance they won't come through?

de-lurking . . . I have a Black Widow ordered from BBTS. I wrote to them and they answered that they were waiting on shipment to them. That was a couple of weeks ago. Any word? Any chance they won't come through?

I doubt it. I'm sure they'll fill their orders. I'm waiting for one as well. They seem to get their shipments 2-4 weeks after sideshowtoys gets theirs. At least that's been what I've seen for Captain America, Thor, Batman, and the Joker 2.0 [who is a masterpiece btw].

scarlett-johannson-red-hair-on-captain-america-the-winter-soldier-set-18.jpg

Cannot unsee it...:thud:

what? theres a gnome and flamingo in this photo :dunno :rotfl

I think it's the pseudo vajeener in her armpit that 4chan and reddit are giggling over in the picture.

Why does your widow look skinnier than mine? Ha
It's probably not. It just looks like it because of the way I positioned the bodies.

It might not look it, but I have the joints really contorted and twisted underneath taking full advance of the articulation. :wink1:

It is a Pain in the A$$ to keep the hair straight!:slap

It isn't supposed to be straight...in the movie it was all over the place...give your figure a shake...that worked for mine...

It isn't supposed to be straight...in the movie it was all over the place...give your figure a shake...that worked for mine...

:lol you can't be serious. I know it's not straight, but I made it straight to see how it comes out. I actually like it straight, that's why I try to keep it that way, but it is challenging.

Finally!

Got the invoice for the balance on my BW from ABC Express. Should be here in a couple of weeks!

Now the wait for Loki & Wolverine........

Just got a second Black Widow in, that brown-shipper is just staring at me..... I should crack it open but I really should just leave it mint in box,:thud:

Every-time I get a Hot toys this is the feeling I get, Anybody else??? -

@3:46
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hTPzBE9g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4hTPzBE9g[/ame]

So what's the best thing to do with the hair when you get her straight out of the box? Still got about a month or so before I get mine but would be good to be prepared :lol

So what's the best thing to do with the hair when you get her straight out of the box? Still got about a month or so before I get mine but would be good to be prepared :lol

Depends how curly do you want it. What I've noticed is that the newer or recent batch they have improved the curls on the head much better than the first release. So it depends, if out of the box it's fine, then don't mess with it.

Back