Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jergens-lotion-deal.jpg

1dzwg2.gif

:slap :rotfl

Decided to take the plunge at straightening the hair with one of my spares. Wanted to keep some style to it.

:drool

She is gorgeous, isn't she? The natural figure, the arch in her back, the cinched in waist, the full curve and sweep outwards of the thigh.

And that Gnome, you can clearly see, has that same look on his face that everyone of us here has too!!

ScarlettJohannsonsGnome_zps49f143f9.jpg

He's saying..."Hey Baby, I brought you flowers....just do what you want with me!!!"

I missed on black widow again (i can find her only on ebay in really high prices) so i'll preorder the one from ca:tws.

:drool

She is gorgeous, isn't she? The natural figure, the arch in her back, the cinched in waist, the full curve and sweep outwards of the thigh.

And that Gnome, you can clearly see, has that same look on his face that everyone of us here has too!!

ScarlettJohannsonsGnome_zps49f143f9.jpg

He's saying..."Hey Baby, I brought you flowers....just do what you want with me!!!"

what? there was a gnome and flamingo in that picture :dunno :lol

I don't get the pepsi reference, can you link it; only pepsi that I familar with is

images

for me it kinda looked like that pepsi logo you posted, after the posting of the real tattoo I just exclaimed in a "wow! just like a pepsi logo!" kinda tone

no real reference

man that sounded lamer than I though :\

Back