Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's still a few left at ssc.

i just picked one up (though i really don't know why).

soooo addicted.

there's still a few left at ssc.

i just picked one up (though i really don't know why).

soooo addicted.

Hmmmmm, let me think of a reason why........?

Widow_zpsdf6800da.jpg

Received my Black Widow today! First Hot Toys figure. Already had the Bat Pod which is reserved for Catwoman, but decided to have a little fun with Black Widow:

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

photo_4.jpg

photo_5.jpg

This is TAKING FOREVER" ~! have black widow and iron monger coming at the end of the week can't wait to have them fight each other across the coffee table :)

SSC apparently has figured out a new type of mathematics:

V7Ln4yC.jpg

I noticed that too.....less than zero remaining, but you can still buy her?

No, in fact the " -0 " in stock means that the last few people that got theirs have to send them back.

Either that or they are going to tell us the square root of minus one.

:dunno

these new pics are looking great the hair looks much better than the first photos i saw, is there a lot of messing about to get it like that?

I just cancel my pre-order on this figure, I decided to finish collecting all the dc/batman figures for now collecting both marvel and dc would be impossible for me, justn ot enough cash at the moment, good luck to whoever gets my order :)

My Widow comes today, makes me want to take the mark vi, cap, hawkeye, and fury out of their boxes

Back