Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bestdadever2.JPG

Is that dollfie stuff good? If my widow looks like carrot top, im gonna wash her hair then style it with dollfie and try to make curls by wrapping hair around Qtips

Make sure that door is locked.
And that you have your pants on.

Who brushes their dolls hair with their pants on? WEIRDOS that's who!

but seriously keep your pants on :lol

Luckily, that is what I got a wife and daughter for. :nana:

My daughter is 3 so I freak every time she goes near the display case, let alone actually handing it to her lol And if she was older you run into embarrassing scenarios of asking your daughter to brush YOUR dolls hair. It's a double edge sword my friends :rotfl

My wife and daughter collect Monster High and brush their hair all of the time. My wife supervises our daughter anyway who is 8. My wife also explained to me that brushing doll hair can be important since like real hair, can get tangled and nappy.

Wait a minute.... Why do I know this stuff about dolly hair?!! :gah:

My wife and daughter collect Monster High and brush their hair all of the time. My wife supervises our daughter anyway who is 8. My wife also explained to me that brushing doll hair can be important since like real hair, can get tangled and nappy.

Now i am imagining Hulk sitting down brushing his dolly's hair...

It's because you're surrounded by women. That's not a bad thing, it's just instead of knowing how to build a bird house using tools you know about brushing dolly hair with the right brush :lol JK man. As a father with a daughter you just kinda pick up these things unintentionally. And as collectors of high end things we gotta know how to take care of our "investments"

Now i am imagining Hulk sitting down brushing his dolly's hair...

Brush the hair right off the scalp lol

Back