Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just completed on this with SSC over the 'phone. So that is BANE and BLACK WIDOW here by month's end. :yess:

I really don't know what is going on over at Sideshow. This was not supposed to complete final Flex until the 25th, but I tried it any way, as I'd just completed on BANE as well. I thought I'd just give it a go and see what was what....and BINGO!!

But THOR, who is meant to complete on the 15th, and we have seen pictures and heard of early completion emails on this thread, is not in fact ready to complete yet, and will not until at least the 21st!!

:slap

Mike @ Sideshow was very nice about it and he could understand my surprise and frustration, though there was little that he could do at the moment. But still, that's the state of play for me so far.

733803_10151792820794428_418261464_n.jpg

here's the display in Action City in Singapore...the hair on their's is really good :\

It looks like Hawkeye is playing with his arrow if you know what I mean. :rotfl

The in hand pics look great so far. Can't wait to get this lil' sexy thang.

It's gonna be a tough month+ with everything landing at once... Widow, Bane, Thor, Snowtroopers, like 5-6 customs :gah:

Mine just arrived and the beauty mark on her face is a little darker then expected. Looking at the pics here, it seems like the beauty mark varies from faint to practically non existing. Yet on mine, is a distinct dot. Not sure if it bugs me enough to swap it. I know she has one in real life, but it seems like in the promo pics for the movie and figure, the beauty mark was mostly covered up.

They didn't disappear. The guy from Borneo with 30 Babydoll's bought them all.
:rotfl

Nah.. I never buy more than 1 at retail price.... and I certainly would not pay SSC's price even after the valentine discount.....

As for babydolls..... opportunities could be had and I took advantage...

Mine was a pay in full order, but they sent out e-mails asking people if they wanted early processing. Normal processing will begin on March 13th.

Huh, I have mine on Flex and I never got an e-mail asking if I wanted to process early. :dunno

Back