Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BW the sister of this guy?
disney_pixar_toy_story_woody_lifesize_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__16597_zpsa0f1ba0f.jpg
:lol

I think Hot Toys have done a good enough job on this, along with Cuthbert I think Scarlett is probably the hottest woman on the planet so it's going to be hard to recreate that hotness with a figure. Definetly looks like her though, just need to see the price now....

:exactly:

People say the new Tony Stark sculpt is the worst HT sculpt in ages but this one is nowhere near spot on imho.

I thought the same at 1st. I had to toss in the movie and freeze a few frames with her in it, I think it's pretty close 90-95% and they always look soooo much better in hand.

I thought the same at 1st. I had to toss in the movie and freeze a few frames with her in it, I think it's pretty close 90-95% and they always look soooo much better in hand.

That's true and i'm still getting her anyway. Just saying the things i don't like with the figure. :)

Definetly looks like her though, just need to see the price now....

I preordered mine when it was announced and i paid for the entire thing(Including postage), so i wouldn't be hit when the figure was released.
I may yet still have a bit of a wait, but i am looking forward to getting it now the pics are showing up.

Based on the pics.. slightly dissapointed.

The face looked better in the prototype. Dont know if they revised it, but if they did... its not for the better.

My biggest dissapointment is the hair. Not because its not sculpted.. cause thats a stupid complaint. We knew it was rooted for months.

Why is it so damn RED !!!! Maybe it was the lighting in the proto, but it looked orangy/brown like the movie. It looked great, now its RED?

Based on the pics.. slightly dissapointed.

The face looked better in the prototype. Dont know if they revised it, but if they did... its not for the better.

My biggest dissapointment is the hair. Not because its not sculpted.. cause thats a stupid complaint. We knew it was rooted for months.

Why is it so damn RED !!!! Maybe it was the lighting in the proto, but it looked orangy/brown like the movie. It looked great, now its RED?

Head is still better than the Ebay bootlegs.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Custom-3...846?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20cee936a6

I honestly think it's the eyes that are off.
But it's better than the IM2 one, imho.

:wave

i cant get passed the body used. the face sculpt is good enough for me...but then there is that hair.

i wish they just went sculpted hair for this. it wouldn't look out of line seeing how Thor has girly hair then she and they managed to sculpt it good enough.

Haha. When i saw that thread notification with that written in it, i was like OMG! Widow is out!!!!
:rotfl

Oh yeah!!! Another Avenger for my collection! :clap

I'd say HT's BW has no underpants... or undertop too:wave

:naughty

best pic of the figure so far:

535584_500243403347326_211338067_n.jpg

If I do end up buying this, I will unbox it while listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

Elljay pics

8431888770_c9b5f74282_b.jpg

I think this figure is AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to get her! Not disappointed in the least! March needs to hurry up NOW! :hi5::yess::clap

Back