Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banghead
nicole-kidman-claims-she-no-longer-uses-botox-main__oPt.jpg

Oh yeah this figure totallyy looks like this

Our Hong Kong friends on ebay are already selling her for $320. No thanks I think I'll wait till it's released here in the US. It's a nice figure for sure, but not $320 nice.

Joker DX2.0 for $500 anyone? :slap:monkey2

Miss the good old days when I bought the first release of JOker DX01 for $250 shipped via EMS.

Any pics out there of Cap, Hawkeye and Black Widow in the same shot? That's something I'd really like to see.

Our Hong Kong friends on ebay are already selling her for $320. No thanks I think I'll wait till it's released here in the US. It's a nice figure for sure, but not $320 nice.

yeah nuts on pricing for those who can't wait and got to have her now....but she is an eyeful...:clap

thank you for uploading those pics :clap

i've been waiting a long time to see Black Widow's box :monkey5

Here we go again. :naughty

Funny how one person's photos make her suit look black, and anothers make it look blue. I wonder which is it?

If only there was a great Maria Hill head sculpt out there, you could just about get everything else out of this figure...

:pray:

Oh yeah this figure totallyy looks like this[/QUOTE]

I also seen them on eBay. I'll just wait for SS.

Now that's a great pose :rock

Yep! Jingo nailed it! :rock

Back