Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall its a great figure and looks much better than the first one. My only complaint is the eyes. For some reason it looks like she has this psycho blank stare. Hopefully it looks better in person.

I'm sorry but I think they will be knocked on further into next year, if BW is shoved out to January I think Thor and Loki will both get another month's push too.

Making Thor Feb and Loki March.

And Hulk in May. I'm just planning for the worst and hoping for the best, personally.

February? Oh great! Where you hear this?! :impatient:

If they are not charging me until jan 25th and it takes 7 days to get to my door step with SS orders, it'll be February for me :( SS gets me suckered in with them with their flex payments, grrrrr I need to switch to cheaper place like alteregocomics or iono where else???

I wonder how hard it is to become a Hot Toys distributor? Can just get it directly from HT then... would be nice, course i don't think my wife will go for that idea

This is what my favorite SSC customer service rep Jaclyn said "Unfortunately, the manufacturer Hot Toys has confirmed that they will not be able to fulfill our shipment for the Black Widow Figure until January. As such, we will not be able to fulfill orders for this item until that time. I apologize for the delay!"

:gah::banghead

And Hulk in May. I'm just planning for the worst and hoping for the best, personally.

:computer

If they are not charging me until jan 25th and it takes 7 days to get to my door step with SS orders, it'll be February for me :( SS gets me suckered in with them with their flex payments, grrrrr I need to switch to cheaper place like alteregocomics or iono where else???

I wonder how hard it is to become a Hot Toys distributor? Can just get it directly from HT then... would be nice, course i don't think my wife will go for that idea

Minimum order purchase is 5000 pieces, so unless you feel really good about selling 4999, I think your best option is through ssc or AE, etc.

Back