Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered her-Decided I couldn't miss this one. Even if the hair is a mess, the face is amazing.

So if this is delayed until Jan what that say about the rest of the stuff due out in Jan Thor and Joker and what about Metal Gear Solid the Boss she is supposed to be out in Dec but it's looking anything but that.

you could just take that amount out this month and put it aside (Put it in savings account or something) so when she is available you would have basically already paid for it.

Thank you finally a logical person on these boards...Most people run into problems when a figure gets delayed and they try to compensate by using the money for another figure never putting the money back...Signs of a junkie :lol

So I guess we can forget about seeing any pics of Widow til early to mid January? That's all I want at this point, to see some different photos than the ones from the studio shoot and various cons. It'll make the wait much more bearable.

Personally i'd rather Joker 2.0, Thor or Loki came first. Hell i'd be happy if all 3 came before her. She's a great figure but not a tier 1 character, i'd rather get them in order of reveal as well.

I agree. I prefer the others first as well. Perhaps its HT's way of mixing up the line rather than putting everyone's favorite's first to keep the interest flowing.

Thank you finally a logical person on these boards...Most people run into problems when a figure gets delayed and they try to compensate by using the money for another figure never putting the money back...Signs of a junkie :lol

Solution, pay it in full the moment you order.
Big discount + feels like getting it for free the moment you claim it :yess:

This is what my favorite SSC customer service rep Jaclyn said "Unfortunately, the manufacturer Hot Toys has confirmed that they will not be able to fulfill our shipment for the Black Widow Figure until January. As such, we will not be able to fulfill orders for this item until that time. I apologize for the delay!"

This is what my favorite SSC customer service rep Jaclyn said "Unfortunately, the manufacturer Hot Toys has confirmed that they will not be able to fulfill our shipment for the Black Widow Figure until January. As such, we will not be able to fulfill orders for this item until that time. I apologize for the delay!"

Good to know, its up on her pre-order page now too showing Jan. 2013.

I am pretty okay with that. I guess. I have 3 pf's and her still to ship in the first 2 months of next year. :monkey4

They first moved my payment date from the 10th to the 25th of December. Then they moved it to January 25th. I thinking this will ship late January. Yes?

Back