Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe HT will release her EARLY- it did happen in the past that they actually released some figures ahead of planned dates...i'm not kidding!

More like this

8759e2e7gw1dtus4jmydfj.jpg

As cool as that is, I highly doubt Ht will be able to get the combo of sculpted hair and glued on hair to look right as a mass production scale

hmm... Swap out hair could work. as far as the liscensor wanting rooted hair goes, Why didn't they make sideshow do it on the Pf then? that doesn't fly. it would be the same liscensor.

hmm... Swap out hair could work. as far as the liscensor wanting rooted hair goes, Why didn't they make sideshow do it on the Pf then? that doesn't fly. it would be the same liscensor.

Maybe b/c it's a statue? :dunno Statues are typically completely sculpted but in the case of premium format at times, fabric clothing. I haven't seen any premium format with rooted hair besides the proto for Galadriel which got changed to sculpted hair

This is a figure or "doll" which normally has either sculpted or rooted hair

Just pre-ordered ! Ahh the strength of a good sculpt. I'm really pleased with my Iron Man 2 BW and told myself if Avengers BW has rooted hair i'm passing on it no matter how good it looks! Well so much for keeping my word. This new version is Scar Jo perfection . And I can also say from having HT Babydoll from Suckerpunch that the new HT female body is much approved when it comes to poseability.

To me the PF has better likeness.

2w5sin5.jpg

One thing that can't be ignored is the skin texture and the eyes. Whether you think it's Kidman's or Carrot Top's (there's no accounting for facial recognition around here lol) the one on the left looks like a sculpture, the one on the right looks like a living miniature person!

More like this

8759e2e7gw1dtus4jmydfj.jpg

Whoa!

If HT could pull that off I'd be stunned! Who actually made that?

I need to complete my Avengers set, so I really don't have any choice in the matter. I was hoping for sculpted too. Does anyone know if she has been contracted to do further sequels?

This looks great! Love the face. Love the way the suit fits. Love the rooted hair. Looks much more natural and lifelike than sculpted any day. Already pre-ordered as soon as I saw it go up.

Missed the first one and was tempted to pay after market prices but glad I waited. Much improved all around.

Back