Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the smash hit The Avengers. The movie-accurate Black Widow collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Scarlett Johansson in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted head, hair implantation, prominent body shape, highly detailed costume and accessories.

Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible Figurine Specification

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in the movie The Avengers

- Newly sculpted head with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up

- Real fabric hair implantation in brownish red short frizzy hair

- Newly developed TrueType body highlighting her prominent booty shape

- Approximately 28 cm tall

- Over 28 points of articulations

Fixed. :panic:

Not curvy enough and I didn't know that Nicole Kidman played BW...hmmm...good to know.

Was interested...but now...PASS

HT slimmed her down from how she looked in the movie

Nicole Kidman? Not really.

nicole+kidman+helicopter.jpg

Looks more like this chick (whoever she is) if she lost a few pounds.

article-1335353607565-12B9E3D5000005DC-27957_466x590.jpg

It's not perfect, but it is a whole lot better to me than the IM2 version. This will be my first 1/6 female purchase, and thus triggers the pre-ordering for the entire HT Avengers team for me. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Where's the PO link now? :)

I love how no matter what, people moan "oh if you look her left nostril is 5 degrees left rotated whereas the real black widows was only 3 degrees" its a 1/6 scale representation and imo is awesome i was scared about the rooted hair but i have to say with it being shorter than IM2 version it looks pretty ace. I notice aswell how she has a neutral face and although i wasnt keen on the expressions on thor and cap when they were originally shown they have grown on me and BW looks a tad lifeless however she makes up for it with her erm "other assests" looks like another one being bought, damn my wallet will be empty this year

28290110150870589332344.jpg

Does look amazing! :clap

To buy or not to buy... As I already have BW from IM2 :(

But I really do want it :lol

:lol at the goobers who think it looks like Nicole Kidman.

This is a fantastic figure with a great sculpt. MUCH better than the Iron Man 2 figure.

Bravo, Hot Toys. :clap

She looks HOT!!!! :yess: (No pun intended.... :nana:)

But seriously, she'll be a MUST buy for me now! I love what HT did with her! This version looks 10x better than the IM2 toy. I'm a VERY happy collector! :hi5:

Alternate translation: I just wasted a small fortune getting an undergraduate art degree and it is my duty to pretend I'm a world-class critic.

I don't know if they're university age :dunno

Back