Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

Question to all the virgins. Are the proportions correct? Haven't "studied" her body so I'm not sure. But it looks good to me.

YAY! I shall be ordering. Of course I am. The real question is, what the F am I doing up so early?!

I like it overall, but I already have the IM:2 Widow. I might just buy the headsculpt parted out somewhere and use it interchangeably with the one I already have.

Ughh...did not want rooted hair. But that is my only issue.

This one is a vast improvement over the IM2 version. Amazing looking figure. Figure it'll go up for pre-order today?

Another one added to the list.

This just leaves the hulk for me :)

Looks great! Not sure if I should buy this though? My GF well never let down that I bought a Barbie. :-|

What no backside shots? Come on HT,this is Scarjo aka super-ass. Digging her so far, definately better than the first one. Body seems a little skinny in the pics but not a deal breaker. Ass soon as we see some back shots Ill be good, need to know if Im gonna need a 1/6 booty pop kit. :)

She is not asstastically correct and the face is too thin, I only marginally see Scarlett in the sculpt. Also, let's wait for the on hand figure before making the comparison that this prototype is better than the IM2 production version, if we must compare, should be prototype pic vs prototype pic. People have short memory span, you may find the IM2 BW was equally impressive.

Second greatest surprise to wake up to! (The first being Renner.)

I think she looks fantastic. And all my training in styling doll hair will pay off! Hooray! Loving all the hand changes, and that catsuit looks perfect!

2ry0ppd.gif

Back