Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

Easy buy!

And that's what Yulli has been up to! We all thought she was working on Black Widow after HT did that Korea reveal. I'm really hoping she's also nailing the likeness of Anne Hathaway!!

Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

That is a very nice looking figure but rooted hair = pass. sorry.

Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow[full reveal]

Man!!! This figure is Awesome!!!! But I don't know what to do, my pocket can't take it anymore! Wish I could PO right now!!!

Suit looks good but upper torso looks a bit too skinny. It's the shoulder area that looks funky.

I thought they said they were gonna do sculpted? I'm fine with rooted though, prefer it.

Likeness a bit weak. The previous had stronger but weaker expression.

think it looks really good but i think if they went with sculpted hair would look perfect

Look like barbie scarlet wif small boobs....
Still ordered though

The likeness looks great. Looks like they are finally on a roll after getting Loki's so close. They seriously need to work on some of the others though, Thor at the very least.

I'm surprised by the rooted hair though. Especially after they flat out told us she would have fully sculpted hair. They just plain lied to us about that it would seem. I'd much rather have the sculpted hair. I don't understand why BW is the only figure getting rooted hair from HT. Alice had sculpted hair. The Suckerpunch POS have sculpted hair. :confused:

Pretty sure that SuckerPunch figure has Barbie hair, as well (as did Silken Floss, so now ScarJo is 3 for 3 with rooted hair). Also, Thor was improved if you didn't catch it BM.

So, was it Howard or Milk who lied about the sculpted hair? Barbie hair makes this a pass for me--that is the line in the sand for me--but figure looks fantastic otherwise.

Fantastic likeness, maybe the best in the series yet. I thought they were going to do sculpted hair though? Out of the box she'll likely end up having a big orange fro.

The likeness looks great. Looks like they are finally on a roll after getting Loki's so close. They seriously need to work on some of the others though, Thor at the very least.

They did tweak the Thor sculpt. They posted updated pics (him with Loki) a week or two ago, to which most agreed it's improved.

And Sucker Punch Babydoll has rooted hair and turned out better than the prototype.

Where have you been, dude? :lol

Wonder how her articulation will be in that suit.

I told myself I would only get the big 4 but damn.....it's awful when they make her and Loki so tempting. Maybe I'll pick her up if they make a Coulson :lol

Wow! Double Jointed elbows FINALLY!!!!! :lecture..:yess::yess::yess:

aawkNEZG.jpg

:ccheerlea:ccheerlea
Double joints, double joints, double joints... Double joints, double joints, double joints..Double joints, double joints, double joints :rotfl

Back