Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

Hopefully she looks good, I really want this version. I was indifferent to her in most of Ironman 2, but loved the character in Avengers.

im excited to see how the headsculpt turns out, this could be my first 1/6 female figure, im glad they gone with sculpted hair

I passed on the original BW because of the rooted hair. Just didn't look that great to me.

So far the only figure with rooted hair that I think came out well was the T-1000 Sarah Connor.

I think it was a good call to pass on her the first time. The sculpted hair should make this figure a must own next to Hawkeye and Loki.

Well also with Hot Toys posting the teaser pic of her ass, that doesn't help either.

The promo shots for the film featured her ass too while the film itself certainly had a few camera angles that seemed specifically ass/boobtastic. Whats the equivalent kind of shot for female viewers?

I wasn't really interested in the IM2 version, I think it was off and bit too doll like. Now this, this looks like it will be much better. It's too early to tell, but I like the outfit better and she has sculpted hair. Looking at the recent Sucker Punch releases I expect HT to knock this out of the park. I can't wait for the PO.

Her outfit looks like an interesting material too, not rubber but a glossly cloth?

Last edited:

this board is gonna go mental when they tease the hulk

The promo shots for the film featured her ass too while the film itself certainly had a few camera angles that seemed specifically ass/boobtastic. Whats the equivalent kind of shot for female viewers?

Cap's husband bulge?

Well at least the movie had ass shots of an actual person. HT could've picked a better shot and angle for their teaser. People on the outside looking in must think male collectors lonely little boys from that pic, and then they see some of the comments about it.

I think I'm going into shock...it actually appears that Hot Toys will complete the line. Unprecedented.

Since the Marvel movies are successful, unlike "Sucker Punch," "Watchmen," "Green Lantern," etc etc, and with this being a HUGE hit, I'm sure HT has $$incentive$$ to finish the line.

Cap's husband bulge?

Well at least the movie had ass shots of an actual person. HT could've picked a better shot and angle for their teaser. People on the outside looking in must think male collectors lonely little boys from that pic, and then they see some of the comments about it.

Well I agree and the pandering to the stereotypical lonely male nerd with this teaser appalls me.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Alex is happy now.

Sig saved. :yess:

Not sure about the HS from the little we can see, even the tiny part on show when Loki was teased looked like the actor not seeing SJ there on this one though :panic:

You're kidding right? :lol

62587_10150772993667344_58690437343_9648280_1644306223_n.jpg

How the hell can you tell the likeness from this photo?

Looks great so far. And from the little we can see of the face sculpt, that looks like Scarlett Johansson. I hope the full reveal doesn't disappoint.

I will pre-order this figure from SS, as I did with all the other HT figures in the Avengers line. I will probably end up spending much more than if I waited and got them off eBay or retail at lower prices, but 1st, I don't want to risk missing a pre-order and see it selling out and prices going up 2nd, Without SS Flexpay I wouldn't be able to pay this expensive (and wonderful) extravaganza. I'm going to hate myself when I see these figures go for $150 or less, but it'll be worth it.

Back