Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-The Avengers:Black Widow

At the same time, I have seen people talking about how the likeliness is Great! and Perfect! by looking at the noses and earlobes Enterbay shows us. :monkey3

people are demented and see what they want to see. :dunno

Have to pass on this one. The price of these MMS's are too high for me to afford all of them. But I'm sure this will look a lot better now with the sculpted hair.

widowt.jpg

I don't think HT is ballsy enough to charge that for a female figure yet. We'll see though. I hope not. :lol

Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

You really can't get a good idea of the likeness at all from the picture. A lot of a persons likeness is derived from how their features are relative and proportionate to each other. Saying you can see the likeness of Black Widow and Loki from the teasers isn't really possible. Especially if you consider the affects of the angle and lighting.

Disagree, I can't tell you how but in the Loki teaser is could see Hiddleston even with the tiniest amount of the headsculpt on show.

Last edited by a moderator:

The biggest problem I had with the original was the real hair, I hate real hair and the idea of having to sytle it with product it's just strange, like combing a My Little Pony's mane or something. Also the hairline on the original was so high she had a forehead like a coffee table, looking forward to seeing the sculpted hair on this new one.

Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

And people thought people were going to get Thord with Loki's reveal. But then those people got Lokied!

And now everyone is Lokied! :blissy

Loki definitely set a new standard, one that should follow through on every subsequent reveal in this line. I wonder exactly how much positive reception HT is aware of. In the case that they have taken note of the positive feedback regarding Loki, they should have the remaining sculpts done by Loki's sculptor and any previous ones should be touched up by that person as well.

Let's just wait for the full reveal, and see it for ourselves :D At least we have a new Black Widow much better than the previous one :D

Back