Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

Dat ass is bought. :drool :drool :drool

Looks so great just from the preview.

Nice ass shot, glad the hair is sculpted too. Unfortunately, the whole line is a must buy for me after seeing and loving the movie.

Nice ass shot, glad the hair is sculpted too. Unfortunately, the whole line is a must buy for me after seeing and loving the movie.

yup, same goes to me as well, was planning on buying JUST mark 7, cap and hulk, but that wasn't going to plan :slap

Yea, sucks, gonna cost almost $2000 just to complete this line!

but it sure gonna be worth all of it i guess :)

I plan on Pre-ordering Black Widow and Iron Man and maybe capt .... Then I'll wait until all the figures are in hand and considering hot toys trend of having a surplus of figures as of late, I'll pick the rest of the Avengers up at a lower price or just wait for reviews and get those that seem worth it :D

yup, same goes to me as well, was planning on buying JUST mark 7, cap and hulk, but that wasn't going to plan :slap

HOT TOYS: That was the plan.
tumblr_m43if9Q7tS1rs4llso5_250.gif

As long as the sculptor is the same one who did Loki and not Thor. (wait, unless it's the same person)

Suit looks great. This will be the BW to own IMO. So glad they went with the sculpted hair. This will be my first ever female 1/6 pre-order:yess:.

For you "men" commenting about her ass;

https://www.rightdiagnosis.com/a/agalmatophilia/intro.htm

There is help. It's never too late.

God, i know right...

Seriously... if you're only buying this figure for "dat ass", you need some help... nothing wrong with thinking Scarlet is super hot chick, but this is an action figure... it's not real.

This gives collectors a bad name... makes us all seem like immature virgin nerds.

With that said, her jubblies are still looking too big.

M.

God, i know right...

Seriously... if you're only buying this figure for "dat ass", you need some help... nothing wrong with thinking Scarlet is super hot chick, but this is an action figure... it's not real.

This gives collectors a bad name... makes us all seem like immature virgin nerds.

With that said, her jubblies are still looking too big.

M.

Well also with Hot Toys posting the teaser pic of her ass, that doesn't help either.

Back