Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

I can't wait to see this Widow. I missed the 1st, so this will be mine.

And I am hoping that this being released drives the price of the 1st Widow down. I wouldn't mind picking her up too.

looking at the bit of face, this looks like it might be another odd expressioned sculpt.

By Christmas you guys will have most of these on your shelf. Some of these displays are gonna be awesome!

the first Black Widow was pretty good.
i cant see how this one cant be any better.the headsculpt will probably be more defined and the sculpted hair will be so much better.looks like she still has the massive boobs...so same body still?
This SHOULD be cheaper than ALL the other figures but the license alone will push the price up.
Avengers is BIG biz atm....so Hot toys will strike hard....

Yay so glad she is going to have sculpted hair. Now all we need are available pre-orders for her, Hulk, and Iron Man.

Having her hair sculpted would help as the 1st Black Widow, I think most of them came all frizzy and people had to re-style the hair.

looks like she still has the massive boobs...so same body still?

They said they made a new body for her. I think it's the Babydoll body but with bigger breasts. I just hope they aren't as huge and droopy as the first ones.

I think she will be $179.99 or $189.99

YEAH BOYEE!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_m3uao0J9zP1rppkmv.gif

m14.jpg

I think they will use this expression :dunno

I loved BW and Hawkeye together in the Avengers - both of them are must buys for me (as well as IM). The others - maybe.

looking cool so far another nice teaser

I think it's still rooted hair. I swear I can see some stray strands of hair top left.

Its sculpt hair, its already been said by ht during an interview by htc

looking at the bit of face, this looks like it might be another odd expressioned sculpt.

By Christmas you guys will have most of these on your shelf. Some of these displays are gonna be awesome!

And by New Years, most will be in the For Sale section when the hype is gone. :lol

i think the body on this figure already seems alot more realistic than the v1

They said they made a new body for her. I think it's the Babydoll body but with bigger breasts. I just hope they aren't as huge and droopy as the first ones.

I think she will be $179.99 or $189.99

well,nice to see you have a fellow countryman of mine in your sig ;)
and yes,breasts too big,ass too small...

cannot wait to see final product.still going to order regardless..

Solid Snake from MGS :lol

Bond>Snake

Bond doesn't have to phone MI6 every ten minutes for instructions on how to climb a rock or lean against a wall.

:monkey3

Black widow looks awesome, probably see her next Friday and then a Hulk or Iron Man reveal after that.

Back