Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Risky Business Black Widow. ;)

DSC01584.jpg

This custom is working. Even using the other unaltered custom HS I got. I think I'll display it like this. I like how this stock custom sculpt was an improvement to the first one I got. :lecture

Sorry guys my photos are going to be on hold for a few days do to Photobucket. You'll be able to see them again in a few. :slap

Finally got my Black Widow through today, any tips on getting the perfect 'hip' pose?

If I can post a pic up I'd show you :slap

This is what I did with mine

A. Shift the right leg so the hips are higher than the left one

B. Stretch the chest out forward until it doesn't move, Scar is about standing with her chest raised and her booty sticking out tightly in the Widow suit. Don't believe, just watch the Loki interrogating her scene, when he tries to get into her head. The camera clearly shows her posture sticking out from behind.

C. Bend the torso to the right or left (whichever you choose)

D. Pull the arms or shoulder blades back as much as you can

E. Shift the chest a little to the R or L (However you choose)

F. Finally shift the neck a little to the Right

Almost forgot, really important... tilt the hips inward and turn the boots inward a little that mimics a female posing more, because it looks very girly when the hips are turned inward.

I know these directions sound strange and a bit confusing, but trust me on this. Those who have seen my pics that I posted of my custom Widows will agree that I know how to get her in a sexy pose in more ways than one. And this is the method I used. :lecture

If you want to wait a few more days, I can repost a pic for you that clearly justifies the look I'm talking about. Just ask Viking Spawn!:lol

Last edited:

B. Stretch the chest out forward until it doesn't move, Scar is about standing with her chest raised and her booty sticking out tightly in the Widow suit. Don't believe, just watch the Loki interrogating her scene, when he tries to get into her head. The camera clearly shows her posture sticking out from behind.

Almost forgot, really important... tilt the hips inward and turn the boots inward a little that mimics a female posing more, because it looks very girly when the hips are turned inward.

I know these directions sound strange and a bit confusing, but trust me on this. Those who have seen my pics that I posted of my custom Widows will agree that I know how to get her in a sexy pose in more ways than one. And this is the method I used. :lecture

If you want to wait a few more days, I can repost a pic for you that clearly justifies the look I'm talking about. Just ask Viking Spawn!:lol

Thanks for the tips ill give it a try tomorrow when I get home from work and yes pics would be a massive help if you remember :)

Thanks for the tips ill give it a try tomorrow when I get home from work and yes pics would be a massive help if you remember :)

Pics will be back up in a day or so, when my Photobucket account resets, I guarantee it. :lecture

Also after you tlit the neck to the right, tilt the head a little forward and bend it to the right as well.

29409410.jpg

:naughty

Back