Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having missed out on the original version, I'm keen to see what changes come about on an updated Hawkeye fig for AoU. The costume looking mostly unchanged might actually be encouraging for any that couldn't get him the first time around.

Of course depending on the price of the Hulkbuster, I may not be able to afford any of the other new figures.

Exactly.. Hulkbuster just might eat up my whole Avengers 2 figure budget! I'll be happy to escape with just him and Ultron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all the new characters (Quicksilver / Scarlet Witch / Hulkbuster / Ultron etc.) coming in Avengers 2 - Hot Toys may not re-do everybody from the original unless they get a serious change up...

With all the new characters (Quicksilver / Scarlet Witch / Hulkbuster / Ultron etc.) coming in Avengers 2 - Hot Toys may not re-do everybody from the original unless they get a serious change up...

Conversely they may eagerly do a v2 because there is very little work involved, and they can sell a whole bunch more at full price. And I hope they do, I want a Hawk but not at the crazy prices its been at for the Avengers one.

I'd assume the only Avengers would would change a lot are Thor, Iron Man, and Cap. I don't think they can change Hulk, and what we've seen of Hawkeye, they aren't changing much at all besides the missing SHIELD logo and a different quiver. I really really hope Thor and Cap get new suits. I kinda noticed how...dare I say, a tad cheesy Avengers Thor is nowadays.

I've no doubt that Hot Toys will make another Hawkeye, it's not exactly uncommon for them to release the same figure multiple times with 'improvements'

I couldn't care less about the value of my Hawkeye, I never bought it to sell, it's a keeper with all my other Avengers

Let's not forget the Vision, Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker, and finally, hopefully Maria Hill. Maria Hill would be like the Coulson of this collection.

View attachment 100580

Besides the absence of the Shield logo, AoU costume looks the same. The quality of the Hot Toys version remains to be seen however. Glad I don't have to get a new one.
maybe this is only a flash-back scene, if i not mistaken, this is happen in Johanesburg right? Black Widow mention about something in J'burg on Avenger 1, :D
But, don't care about how much Hawkeye nowadays, I got it from PO price, it's only $150, and I'm not gonna sell it anyway.
and when HT tease us that they going to make Age of Ultron line, just bring it on!
As a completist, Avg 1 & Avg 2 would be very awesome in my display.

maybe this is only a flash-back scene, if i not mistaken, this is happen in Johanesburg right? Black Widow mention about something in J'burg on Avenger 1, :D
But, don't care about how much Hawkeye nowadays, I got it from PO price, it's only $150, and I'm not gonna sell it anyway.
and when HT tease us that they going to make Age of Ultron line, just bring it on!
As a completist, Avg 1 & Avg 2 would be very awesome in my display.

No, Natasha mentioned Budapest. :p

NEW HAWKEYE SUIT! I must say, it's pretty 616 inspired!

ksl5.jpg

6ry3.jpg

Good news! I missed the avengers 1 version! I like the fact the joints won't be visible with this new outfit

Back