Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man..to think I thought $280 was too much on Fanboy Collectibles last year. I passed because I didn't think it looked like the actor. oh well

I managed to get my hawkeye and black widow together on ebay for 500$ last year. Hawkeye and BW where my very first HT figures that got me hooked on 1/6 scale figures.

Rarity. Doesn't seem he was produced as much as the others and he was also the first HT Avenger released. PRIOR to every other character from the film. Who would have thought it?

No Nick Fury was the first one released.

man..to think I thought $280 was too much on Fanboy Collectibles last year. I passed because I didn't think it looked like the actor. oh well

True the likeness isn't spot on, but you need him to complete the team. Plenty of accessories as well as a detailed quiver and arrows.

shjr.jpg

Besides the absence of the Shield logo, AoU costume looks the same. The quality of the Hot Toys version remains to be seen however. Glad I don't have to get a new one.

View attachment 100580

Besides the absence of the Shield logo, AoU costume looks the same. The quality of the Hot Toys version remains to be seen however. Glad I don't have to get a new one.

Hmm, I'm happy as well that an upgrade won't be needed for Hawkeye. When HT does release the AoU version maybe a better headsculpt will be made, and I can just upgrade thatc

True, but I doubt anyone who owns the original will want another one because of his new bow. A better likeness and/or expression perhaps.
Happy for those who missed him the first time though. The prices are ludicrous.

He's got a totally different bow now though.

Well I hope he gets anothet suit his evil version looked better in tactical black .

So hot toys going to pull a loki and just end up releasing with next to no changes of course he might be 20 to 30 dollars more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I guess if I decide to put together an Avengers collection, I'll wait on the new one to save $400 something, heh

Is that Scarlet Witch next to him?

Well, I'm glad I'm going to have another shot to get him. I had to cancel my pre-order for the Avengers version and I can't pay the asking price for the figure now. It's just insane.

So i'll waiting for the chance to get him!

Having missed out on the original version, I'm keen to see what changes come about on an updated Hawkeye fig for AoU. The costume looking mostly unchanged might actually be encouraging for any that couldn't get him the first time around.

Of course depending on the price of the Hulkbuster, I may not be able to afford any of the other new figures.

Back