Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and there is your reason to get the new one. Coat looks fantastic.

:exactly: looks great! Missed out on the first Hawkeye like a lot of others, so I will definitely buy this figure should they make it. My Avengers line-up may yet be completed...:yess:

Now I'm not sure if what he had on was a coat or a long vest. Either way, it's crazy how Hawkeye now has different looks.
dajo.jpg

But will it be enough for a new figure? Id hope so seeing that its avengers and they know they can make anything and ppl would buy would make us assume so. Then again theres literally dozens of figures we "knew" we were getting and were never made. Seems kinda random sometimes how they decide what theyre making. It certainly does not go buy what people want.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried to put one of the new Hawkeye's heads on this guy? This is my favorite Hawkeye outfit but i imagine the sculpt isnt as good as the newer versions.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried to put one of the new Hawkeye's heads on this guy? This is my favorite Hawkeye outfit but i imagine the sculpt isnt as good as the newer versions.

Yeah. The newer heads work great on this one. I don't have any recent pics, but i can take one tomorrow when i get up to work if you like?

Oh yeah that'd be great, Thanks. Yeah seeing as how all 3 hawkeyes are somewhat in the same price range, I wouldnt mind paying a little extra for a spare aou or civil war head. Never picked up a hawkeye so it'd help a lot.

its a good figure but the rubber used on its shoulder and body might start cracking(depends on how it was cared for).The AoU and CW might be more resilient in the long run.

Oh yeah that'd be great, Thanks. Yeah seeing as how all 3 hawkeyes are somewhat in the same price range, I wouldnt mind paying a little extra for a spare aou or civil war head. Never picked up a hawkeye so it'd help a lot.

Yeah. Those heads all have far better likeness than the Avengers Assemble version. It's not a *bad* sculpt, but the newer ones are better.
My Avengers Assemble Hawkeye is wearing one, with his original head being in the spares box. I also replaced the arms on my original Hawkeye with ones from a TTM20 body. I know they are far too large for his frame, but i wanted better jointed arms that could hold a more accurate draw with his Bow.

Ah good to know, also i'll look into those arms. The bow and arrow poseability is something I was concerned about, good to know theres a solution. Also as mentioned above is the rubber on Hawkeye prone to tearing. Any experience with that?

Ah good to know, also i'll look into those arms. The bow and arrow poseability is something I was concerned about, good to know theres a solution. Also as mentioned above is the rubber on Hawkeye prone to tearing. Any experience with that?

Nothing happened to mine, but i was very careful.
I had to totally strip the figure to replace the arms. I wouldn't recommend it.

Back