Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, yeah the headsculpt and arms really make this figure. Thanks a million for posting these, they help a lot.

Forgot to ask, is this the CW headsculpt or the Aou one?

AOU. But they use the same sculpt. HT did a great job with the AOU one head, so the only subtle difference between the AOU head and the Civil War one is a paint app.
I considered stocking up on CW Hawkeye heads when TA parted them out and they were $40 apiece, but i already have 5 AOU ones, so i passed.

AOU. But they use the same sculpt. HT did a great job with the AOU one head, so the only subtle difference between the AOU head and the Civil War one is a paint app.
I considered stocking up on CW Hawkeye heads when TA parted them out and they were $40 apiece, but i already have 5 AOU ones, so i passed.
Thanks for the reply, Guess i'll be looking for Aou Headsculpt, this has all been very helpful. If you're ever looking to sell one, I guess i'm in the market.

While the arms aren't terrible looking I'm curious, would any of the newer Phicen male bodies work with Hawkeye, particularly from a bow firing stand point or is their articulation also not up to it?

While the arms aren't terrible looking I'm curious, would any of the newer Phicen male bodies work with Hawkeye, particularly from a bow firing stand point or is their articulation also not up to it?

I'm about to update mine with Phicen M32. Just need to wait until it gets here from China...

So I'm pretty set on picking this guy up,but just another quick question before I do. How does this guy pair with newer figures, say CW Cap or Widow, once the head is replaced of course. Does the outfit or construction of the figure hold up next to the others?

Yeah he looks fine next to everyone else. Even the HS isn’t bad. Especially with the glasses on.

That's what this thread is about. You'll destroy the seamless figure and/or the Avengers Assemble Tunic trying to meld them. It's a real struggle just getting a jointed figure in the clothing.
But bash on, and post pics when you get it done.

Hmm, you got me scared. I'm not that eager to do it anymore :)

Hmm, you got me scared. I'm not that eager to do it anymore :)

His main tunic is made from a heatshrink material that is skintight around his midsection. It was a bugger to get off and then get back on again. Plus there are portions of his tunic that are superglued on. They need to be very carefully removed. That i managed was merely luck.

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare to do, I'm still curious though, can the Phicen body articulate enough to get into a realistic bow firing pose?

Back