Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to finishing my Hawkeye gallery. This figure was very difficult to pose. I was very afraid of breaking him! Hope you like it. Next I'll be photographing my new HT Reeve Superman I just received from a great boardie (thanks again Loricstone! :yess:) and then Cpt. America in the next few weeks!

In the meantime, enjoy the Hawk! :wink1:

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520478.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520506.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520526.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520568.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520408.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520417.JPG

HAWKEYE%2520HOT%2520TOYS%2520345.JPG

FULL GALLERY HERE:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117249020776899034477/HAWKEYETHEAVENGERS#

nice pics! i agree hawkeye was a little hard to pose, but awesome figure, lets see how others have him displayed on your shelves

And they are only selling the arrows with the quiver, I was hoping to buy just one arrow, anybody buy a head that got an arrow with it?

TA still has some in stock. I was able to pick up arrows and the holder but got cart jack on the glasses. They just happened to be having a sale at the time
$2.49. Or something right now.

Just popping in to say thank you to all the users of this thread for doing such an... informative... job of twisting my arm in regards to having to get one of these for myself. :wink1:

I didn't even know they existed until I stumbled across them on ebay... then Google led me here... and, well, then both the chatter and the wonderful pics pretty much convinced me that... hey... I just had to have!

And... Luckily I was able to find one in stock in Australia. (Caved and hit buy on the Thursday and it arrived Monday. :) )

My pic, granted, is... meh... but I just wanted to share it with you all anyway...

Hawkeye-6.jpg

... because, seriously, it's because of you all that it's now standing next to me!

Just popping in to say thank you to all the users of this thread for doing such an... informative... job of twisting my arm in regards to having to get one of these for myself. :wink1:

I didn't even know they existed until I stumbled across them on ebay... then Google led me here... and, well, then both the chatter and the wonderful pics pretty much convinced me that... hey... I just had to have!

And... Luckily I was able to find one in stock in Australia. (Caved and hit buy on the Thursday and it arrived Monday. :) )

My pic, granted, is... meh... but I just wanted to share it with you all anyway...

Hawkeye-6.jpg

... because, seriously, it's because of you all that it's now standing next to me!

Well welcome to the forum. That's a fine photo there. A good action pose. I am glad you got him.

Though, I never twiddle with any parts of a person's anatomy without consent, specially on a first post! :)

You got the right stuff and went to the right place!

Congrats on your new hobby! Feel free to ask the freaks here anything. :duff

Nice pics, guys.
Here's mine, just foolin' around with headswaps...
Movie Bullseye taking over as movie Hawkeye... as in the Dark Avengers storyline.

SgtJamesampHawkBullseye.jpg
Hawkeye_Dark1.jpg

Hawkeye-6.jpg

Nicely displayed! And :welcome1:

Hawkeye-6.jpg

That's a pretty cool set-up.

Back