Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a business, I don't blame them one bit for getting every penny that they can. Supply and demand. People really want this figure and are afraid that all of a sudden he's going to vanish and then the price will really get ridiculous.

As long as people are paying $250+, I would expect people to charge as much.

I really don't feel like digging through the thread to find it, but wasn't there a pic explaining what each arrowhead was? I would find it handy now that I actually have him in front of me.

1) Open grapple
2) Remote bomb, used on helicarrier engine
3) Slavo tip, shoots bullets after impact
4) Fire burst / Welding tip, splits Chitauri vehicle in two
5) Closed grapple
6) Computer hacker or Promo shot arrow
7) The Bomb, Loki's fav
8) Headshot on chitauri driver
9) I don't remember :(
10) We see Hawkeye pulling this out of a fallen chitauri
11) Hawkeye is holding this arrow while pulling out #10

up_18.jpg

Yeahp :D

Youtube vids + google pics + Having seen the movie thrice

e.g. We see #10 and #11 here
Hawkeye_arrows.jpg

:hi5: :lol

Heres the list from Edward

I like that pose you did. I tried to do something similar but I couldn't quite get it to look right. When I found a pose that I liked, I couldn't get the arrow to stay put. lol

Been unwell all weekend and looking at all of your Hawks has really cheered me up. Please post more!

(The only bad thing is it makes me want mine NOW. :lol)

Yeah it does actually. Remarkably well. You just have to position the arrow between the thumb and the middle-finger and that's it. :)

That cool to know. I'll have to try that the next time I display him. Still trying to figure something out until the rest of the team arrives.

That cool to know. I'll have to try that the next time I display him. Still trying to figure something out until the rest of the team arrives.

Trying to get the perfect pose eh? That's what I've been doing while waiting too... Honestly can't wait til the entire team is assembled (see what I did there?)

I was just at the Toy Anxiety store today, they had one Hawkeye on the shelf for $210, and four more on the floor waiting to be parted out. Said they won't be getting any more.

And they are only selling the arrows with the quiver, I was hoping to buy just one arrow, anybody buy a head that got an arrow with it?

Back