Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8246273844_1bf66c5d32_b.jpg

If you could somehow hide Hawkeye's arm joints, this would look like an actual screenshot! :clap

Having lots of fun posing this figure. Quite remarkable that you can get a very natural arrow shooting position with the articulation that at first seems quite limited. Just take your time and voila. Very satisfied with this.

I found the same thing, just be patient and you can get his hand to stay pretty close to his face, with his elbow up pretty high. At first I thought there was no way.

Just ordered him off gohastings..well wife did for Xmas. At $189 I don't think we will see that price again for this cool figure. Cap should be arriving soon too at my local shop

ya, but BBTS raised the price last time to $260 I think. Get it from gohastings while you can man!

Or theres always the SSC waitlist.. that worked for me.

Damn, I wasn't aware BBTS was doing that. Even with my discount it isn't worth it.

I'll look into it, thanks sir!
At this point after release, every LCS or etailer will being hiking the price on Hawkeye. It's unfortunate for sure, but that's nothing new.

Back