Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas, coming up a with a pose for him took awhile. I'm not a big fan of showing joints on my figures and the way the figure is made no matter how badass his pose is his arms still look goofy to me. I have an old HT Billy body that I'm thinking about switching out but I'm way to lazy to try it right now.

My Hawkeye arrived yesterday. My pics aren't as nice as everyone else's but I've still had fun posing him:
hawkeye2.jpg

hawkeye4.jpg

hawkeye7.jpg

Clint has been hitting the Pym Particles again:
hawkeye6.jpg

Place your bets now:
archerbattle.jpg

Yeah, ever so slightly. It's not noticeable, and makes a huge difference in his ability to hold the arrows.

Someone posted that a few days ago that they had them for $249, and when I clicked on the link it had gone up again to $259. They also had 6 of them back then, so it would appear that at that price they haven't sold any. ;)

How did BBTS all of the sudden get (6) Hawkeyes in stock? They're $259.99 there now. I'm thinking they set aside a stash to sell at after market prices afterward?

They are getting close to a $100 mark up. Indeed they're taking advantage of the rarity and hype. :gah:

HUH! I never thought of using his pointing finger to hold an arrow...does it stay on well?

Yeah it does actually. Remarkably well. You just have to position the arrow between the thumb and the middle-finger and that's it. :)

Back